Avengers:Endgame Review Spoiler Free

My first reaction from seeing the movie was, WOW!  That was all I could think of for the first few moments of the ending.  This movie was everything I wanted and more, it is going to be great to see where Marvel goes from here.  This movie tied up every single plot thread, or at least all I could think of, and gave us a little more.  Now I see why this had to be 3 hours long but I don't care if it was 6 hours long I still would have watched it.  I just would've had to take some medicine to keep my kidneys from running.  One thing that shouldn't have been hugely surprising was that this was very emotional, I laughed, I cried, I shouted when something cool happened.  If you are going to watch then you might want to bring some tissues or something to wipe your eyes.  It was great and goes to show how great of directors the Russo Brothers are at putting all of this on screen for all of our enjoyment.  The enjoyment you find with this movie will depend on how much of a Marvel fan you are, there are so many Easter eggs in here.  There are even call backs to small parts of the Marvel movies that you might not follow unless you watch all the stuff like deleted scenes or extra stuff.  The last thing I will talk about without getting into spoilers, that ending, of course being a superhero movie it mostly ends with a huge battle.  It was so epic and hard to take in on just one viewing so I will have to watch it a few more times to be able to get everything.  The screen was so big watching it in IMAX that it was hard to move your head around enough.  A lot of people have asked if this movie sticks the landing, it does, in almost every way.  It felt like a real ending to a superhero movie and that is rare nowadays.  If you are a Marvel fan this is a must see. 

Comments

Popular Posts