Good Day, Little Bit of Episode IX, C Note, Upcoming Spoiler Review of Endgame

Hey there everyone, I hope your Monday is going great!  So my day has gone well so far, nothing too great though.  I did make it to the gym today and did a good triceps workout plus I did some other things also.  It seems like I am going to the gym at least 6 days a week, at least that's what I did last weekend.  I might go everyday this week but just depends on the weather, they are calling for a good chance of rain everyday this week.  It rained good here this morning.  I just don't like getting out in the rain if I don't have to.  I do have to get out and do some long driving tomorrow, on Saturday I took a good friend to the airport in KC and tomorrow I need to go pick her up.  It's about a two hour drive there and back, not too bad since it is mostly on I-70.  I called the office of my GI doc and spoke to one of the medical students there that think I should go to the ER but didn't want to go tonight since I need to make that trip for her tomorrow.  I am having some serious pain from cramps, at times it feels like an elephant stepping on my bowels, that's a little painful.  That's on top of all the other pain I have all the time.  So anyway, time to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  The Disney shareholders have apparently seen a small part of Episode IX ahead of it's release.  It sounds as if this person likes what they had seen, which I thought would be the case because J.J. Abrams is a good director and he will treat this universe with more respect than what was shown in The Last Jedi.  Like I said before, I liked The Last Jedi, I just think there were some things that could have been different.  So anyway, about The Rise of Skywalker.  This lucky man described some of what he saw without giving away too much.  I am sure this was approved, even though this man is probably on the board and might be able to tell others what to do.  But I am sure some people from Lucasfilm asked nicely that he not reveal too much.  Well anyway, here is that article from Wired I read, there are some other things on there about The Rise of Skywalker; https://www.wired.com/story/cantina-talk-81/

I like to consider myself to be a lover of knowledge, any kind of knowledge.  I am a fairly smart man and I love to research things, did a lot of that in college and is probably the reason why I would love to go back to college.  A C note, a $100 bill, is something I never found out why it was called that, at least until now.  Thanks to a website called Reference.com, I figured it out.  The term comes from Roman times, since the letter C is Roman for 100.  Some people also believe that it is a C standing for Century, a century stands for 100 years.  So there you go, I learned something.  Here is that website; https://www.reference.com/business-finance/hundred-dollar-bill-called-c-71e480da09526815

So to end this blog post, I will be posting my spoiler review of Avengers:Endgame on Friday.  If you have not seen the movie yet then turn away because I will be talking about spoilers. 

So, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a favorable night or day, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts