Boring Day, MCU Records, Joker Trailer, School Problems

Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  My day was good but I didn't really do anything special.  I did have another one of those ketamine treatments at my docs office today.  It went well and actually lowered my pain level, I am now at a 6 pain which is much lower than I have been in years.  So he needs to see me next Tuesday to see how and if it is still working for me.  My blood pressure stayed within normal levels the whole time.  So, let me go on and get into it then since I don't have anything else to write here!

MCU Day!  The big news today is that Captain Marvel just surpassed the $1 billion mark at the box office.  I figured this movie would do great but I didn't think that it was going to make this much money but that is good for Marvel and Disney, they have enough to get everyone there a bonus or some sort of nice gift.  Now the second bigger story is that the Endgame tickets going on sale yesterday set some new records in just 6 hours, they didn't even need a whole day or even half a day.  I thought some of this might happen but not to this extent though.  Very happy, I am going to watch it on the opening on April 25th.  This is an exciting time to be an MCU fan and follower of the stories and I hope they get it right on what is to come next.  Can't wait!

So the Joker trailer came out today and it was alright but not great, I think.  As I am sure you all are aware, I am much more a Marvel guy than a DC one but I like these movies when they come out .  I think it showed a lot of fluff stuff that will happen in between the more action type pieces of the movie.  At least that is what I think, it may just mostly be from the first quarter of the movie.  Joaquin Phoenix looked great as usual, no matter what he is doing.  At first I was a little against this movie, thinking that the Joker is someone we do not need to know what his actual origin is.  He is better as someone you don't know too much about because you always see him from Batman's perspective and never from his own.  Joker is probably one of if not the most iconic villain from comics and this needs to be told in the right way.  I think it will work out because of the people involved with the movie.  From what I had seen in the trailer and what I have learned since watching it I think this could connect to the 1989 Batman movie.  So anyway, here is the trailer for you to check out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRc3WviXk2M

Here is a story that had me really upset and I am glad that it looks like some justice will be served.  It was the college admissions scandal that had me riled up because it was just rich people spending money to get ahead.  I know that stuff happens all the time but it still sucks, especially to those that cannot afford to spend money like that.  I mean, I could go a few years on what some of those people spent on getting their kids in USC or any other college.  As I have stated before, I hope they get the highest possible punishments for this.  The two main people at the center of this scandal are Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman may have to spend some time in prison, which I think would be good for them, maybe teach them some manners.  Loughlin has already been fired from a few acting gigs and I know I won't lose any sleep over that cause I haven't seen her since the early 90's when she was on Full House.  So if they lose jobs, I really don't care, maybe those jobs will go to more deserving people.  Here is an article talking about this; https://deadline.com/2019/04/lori-loughlin-felicity-huffman-prison-chances-college-bribery-scandal-court-hearing-1202587763/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts