Good Day, No Patience, Census Questions, Chiefs Mock Draft

Hey there all, I hope things are going good on the end of the week!  It was a good day for me, I made it to the gym again and worked on biceps.  When I go in and work on one specific part of the body I also do other moves too.  Cause if I just focused on that one body part then I wouldn't be there very long.  I have also gotten into using bands for some things, a few I don't really have or know the name for but I do them anyway since they do help out in some way.  Had something happen today at the gym that has happened before but I thought about it a little more than normal.  I caught someone staring at me.  I am used to that in public but you would think the gym would be a little different since everyone there is above the age of at least 18.  I am used to young kids staring or saying something but not normally someone who is "of age".  It was a female and it did make me feel a little strange, she looked to be in her early 20's and you would think that she would have been taught not to do that by now.  I didn't say anything to her but might next time.  Just going to see what her deal is and why she feels that she needs to stare at me while I am working out.  At least the weather was a little better here but the sun never broke through all the cloud cover.  Yesterday was a nasty rainy day and it did rain a little in the early morning but this weekend looks great.  Supposed to be in the mid 70's and sunny all weekend, maybe a little rain on Sunday but I'll take 70 degree rain over what we had a month ago.  So, guess I should go on and get to it!

The democrats just can't seem to sit still and wait a little while for the Mueller report.  They have been hounding William Barr, the Attorney General, to release the full report without any redactions, which would be a violation of law since there is all kinds of things in there that are not meant to be seen by just anyone.  So basically they are wanting the top law man in the nation to break the law, which is not a very smart thing to want him to do.  If he did that then he would be in some serious trouble, that would be like sharing state secrets with an outside person that does not have the clearance for such things.  The democrats just didn't think that one through all the way.  They don't think very often, I'm speaking of all politicians there.  Someone on the democrats side came out the other day and said that the four page report that Attorney General Barr put out does not have as much information in it as the 400 page report, don't think math is his strong suit.  Oh well, it will come out soon enough and I am sure when the democrats are given the report then it will be leaked within a few minutes to the New York Times like anything else they get, the Times only wants something that goes against President Trump since the democrats work together with the newspaper, they are almost one and the same.  Just wish this circus was over and everyone could be adults and work together but I guess that is just too much to ask.

Maybe I am not as smart or something but I am not sure why this is such a huge thing.  For awhile now President Trump has wanted a citizenship question to be put on the census but of course democrats are against it, probably mostly cause the president is for it.  They keep getting liberal judges to block it.  This sounds like it should be common sense, you want to know how many citizens live in your country and not having a question like that on the census doesn't seem right to me.  Like I said before, if President Trump had the cure for cancer in his hands the democrats would still attack him over something, they can always find a reason to hate on the president.  I would, for one, like to answer a question like that on the census.  Maybe we should put this to a vote of the people and we should see how wrong the democrats are.  Here is an article talking about this subject; https://www.npr.org/2019/04/05/700982993/trump-administrations-census-citizenship-question-plans-halted-by-third-judge

So I have talked about doing this for a bit now and I think I am ready to do my Kansas City Chiefs 2019 mock draft.  These are the picks I am choosing and I will probably be way off, like usual but I like to do these anyway.  I am not factoring in any trades that may happen, just going with who I think might be available for the Chiefs at their regular picks.  Here we go!
Round 1 pick 29:  Mack Wilson  LB  Alabama
Round 2 pick 29:  Parris Campbell  WR  Ohio State
Round 2 pick 31:  Damien Harris  RB  Alabama
Round 3 pick 29:  Amani Hooker  S  Iowa
Round 5 pick 29:  Porter Gustin  DE  USC
Round 6 pick 29:  Xavier Crawford  CB  Central Michagan
Round 6 pick 42:  Kahale Warring  TE  San Diego State
Round 7 pick 2:    Paul Adams  OL  Missouri

Well, that's it for me tonight. I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts