Surgery Went Well, Short Post

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great.  I am doing good, the surgery went good today.  I won't be writing much but I did want to get on here to let you all know that I was alright after surgery.  Think I am a little wore out because the weather was nice and I was outside for a lot today, the sun was shinning here.  The nurse was a little annoying, thinking I had to have someone come up to the room to get me, not thinking I could go downstairs on my own.  Think she was a little new there.  I only did one ride today, just did not feel like doing more but I am sure I will get out some tomorrow.  Well everyone, I am going to bed a little early, I will be back to do more tomorrow.  Thank you and have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts