Good Day, Solo Images, California Colleges, Wagyu McDonalds

Hello everyone, hope you are great tonight.  So my day went good today, I did some rides for Uber and made some good money.  Think I will go out again tomorrow but probably not as long as today, I drove for close to 3 hours today.  Not a fan of staying in a vehicle for that long really.  Not sure if I had mentioned this but I do have surgery tomorrow but it is a very small surgery, I am getting botox shots in my bladder.  I have had this done two times before, I get these about once a year or a little more.  It's nice so I don't have to use as many catheters a day, I usually use about 2 or 3 a day but lately I have been using more than that.  So, let me get into the stuff today.

Star Wars day!  So of course the big Star Wars news out there has to deal with Solo: A Star Wars Story.  There were some new images released recently and it shows the villain and it is the best look we have gotten of him yet.  Paul Bettany looks great as the big gangster of the film.  Not sure exactly what is going to happen but I am getting more hyped to see this movie.  Chewie looks great and I really like that we find out the age of the wookie, it is 190 years old in this movie and from what I have heard it lines up really well with the existing timeline of canon.  I think I am getting more pumped every time I see a new trailer or tv spot or these new images.  Can't wait to see it, I would not have said that 6 months ago.

Something I picked up from the radio today was something about kids in California are not able to apply to colleges in California and have to go out of state.  I did not get the full story of what this was all about but I like to talk about things half cocked.  Some of the schools said it was because they did not have room and I think this has to do with California wanting to be a sanctuary state and is giving all these spots to children of illegal immigrants.  That is wrong on so many levels, especially because sometimes these illegal immigrant kids are given free rides while students that are born here in America have to pay full price.  Just another reason for me to not like California. 

Wagyu is considered to be one of the finest of all cuts of beef out there.  The beef comes from cows that are bred in Japan, specifically for the nice cuts of meat they give off.  I have never had Wagyu beef but I would like to try it sometime but it is very expensive.  Now people in Australia are able to try it by going to McDonalds where they are selling Wagyu burgers at a cost of around $12 dollars.  I wish this practice would make it over to America so I can try it.  Here is the article; https://www.foodbeast.com/news/mcdonalds-wagyu-burger/

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!








Comments

Popular Posts