Painful Day, Bad Governor, No More Casto

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great today!  My day hasn't been too bad, although I have been very sore today, my back has been hurting a lot.  I only did a few rides today but I did make more than $20.  That was fine with me, I have made enough this week that I do not have to do a whole lot of driving for the rest of the week.  My goal is to make enough driving to help out with rent and I have made that goal the last two weeks.  I think I can make this work.  One good thing, the weather was nice today but it was really cold in the morning, we have a freeze warning for tomorrow morning.  Seems like old man winter does not want to go away but he needs too.  Let me get into it.

I know that today is a local day but I was not able to find anything worthy of writing.  I for sure do not want to write about the Missouri Governor and his different trials.  I believe that he is in a lot of trouble and there have been more people calling for his resignation and I think that would be the best way for him to go out.  I honestly wish they would stop talking about him on the local news, it is getting boring but I understand it is newsworthy.

For the first time since 1959, Cuba is ruled by someone other than a Castro.  My thoughts on this, I don't really care, personally, but this is a really big thing.  I did not know that Raul Castro was retiring until just yesterday and today was when the new man took over, Miguel Mario Diaz-Canel Bermudez.  Hard name to remember, I will probably refer to him as Miguel Canel, just easier for me.  From what I have read about this guy, he is a hardline communist but does want to make some changes.  Good luck to him, hope he is better than the Castros.  Here is the article; https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/raul-castro-retires-as-cuban-president-outlines-future/2018/04/19/7726137a-442e-11e8-b2dc-b0a403e4720a_story.html?utm_term=.8ff7633bfd51

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts