Good Day, Infinity War Premiere, Crazy Bernie Sanders, NFL Draft

Hey there everybody, I hope your day is great!  My day has been good, my cousin came down and we watched a movie, Rampage.  That's the new movie with The Rock in it based on the video game from the early 80's, a game I played in my youth.  It was a good movie, you have to really imagine some stuff for it all to seem like it could really take place.  There are some movies where you really have to use your imagination to make things work, at least that is what I do.  It is different when I am watching something that is based on actual events or a completely fictional work.  Sometimes I have to use my imagination for things that are supposed to be historical events because for what ever reason they get things wrong, they call that artistic license in Hollywood.  One of the trailers was about something that was based off real life, this guy and girl were sailing from Australia to California and during a tv news spot they talked about a hurricane and it was going to intersect with the boat.  they are not called hurricanes in that part of the Pacific Ocean, they are called 'severe cyclones', I sometimes point out little mistakes like that because I am a nerd.  So anyway, let me get into it.

Marvel Day!!!  Finally, tomorrow is the premiere for Avengers: Infinity War!  I will be getting to the theater very early tomorrow to beat the line.  I will be there when they open the doors before 11 am and the movie will start at 7 pm, I am a little crazy.  I am just going to be there with others that share one of the same passions as me, Marvel movies.  I am sure there will be a line starting around 12 or 1 tomorrow so I will be glad that I got there early.  I am so hyped for this movie, it's crazy.  I have mostly stayed away from all Social Media for the past week to better prepare myself, I don't want to get anything spoiled for me.  As usual I will be writing a review here on my blog tomrrow after I get out of the movie.  It is going to be so much fun!

I do not know all of this situation but I do want to comment on this because that's what I do, talk about things I really have no clue about and give my opinion.  I had heard part of this from the radio, I am not going to say which radio host I heard it from but I will say it was a right leaning program.  So anyway, I guess crazy Bernie Sanders has come out recently and said he wants to give every American a job starting at $15/hour.  No experience needed, nothing, just free money.  Yes, that sounds good and all but the first thing I see wrong with this picture is it will crash our economy within a year.  I mean, where does this old man think the money will come from?  He also wants to give every American free college but according to plan #1 you do not need to know how to do anything, you will get free money from the government.  Remember that old saying, what is the most terrifying thing someone can tell you?  I'm from the government and I am here to help.  That is pretty scary, about as scary as Bernie and his wife.  Read up on her also, she is a dozie.  Think that's how you spell that, oh well.  Have fun reading on those two things.  I think it would be a disaster for almost everything that has to do with this great country, the United States of America.

Tomorrow starts the 2018 NFL Draft, and as a Chiefs fan, it isn't that important to me since the Chiefs do not have a pick in the first round.  I am not worried about that because we stacked picks up for ourselves and we can get a lot of depth for our defense, our offense is good.  I have been looking at mock drafts since the playoffs ended and the one I really like is walterfootball.com, they seem to do pretty good on which teams are going to choose which player.  I think that the Browns will go with Josh Allen tomorrow, that is what I said about 2 weeks ago and I am sticking with it.  So, I hope it's fun.

Well, that is it for me tonight all.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts