Cold Day, Budget Talk, NFL Stuff

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  My day has been alright, I took the day off from packing and got some good rest.  It was cold today and was supposed to snow, a few days ago it was said that we would receive up to 3 inches, well it doesn't look like Mother Earth got that memo because it has not snowed here.  It did rain a little but not much, my mother said it did snow up in Macon.  That is fine with me, I am tired of this winter, wish it would get the hint that it is actually spring and start getting a little warmer out.  If you look at the 7 day forecast, we are not going to get really any sun or decent weather for awhile.  Hope it doesn't rain or snow while I am moving, I imagine I will be getting a call tomorrow about that.  I will sure let you all know how it goes.  Now, let me get into it.

A while back I watched a Youtube video I really liked and thought it was something worth sharing, just never did until today and I think the timing is good since they just passed a budget in the House of Representatives.  The video is, What if the US Budget Was Only $100.  I will add this at the end for you to watch if you would like.  I think this is something the government should think about, we are supposed to follow a budget or otherwise we get late fee'd to death.  Luckily they do not have debters prisons anymore or most of the population of the United States would be locked up, even the rich people.  Anyway, I think they lay this out quite well in the video as to how the government acts and they did a bang up job on the research for this.  Now some people might get upset about a few things in the video but just know, this is the truth, the truth never sits well with everyone.  Ok, have fun with it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Vpyy43Fug

Got some sport talk, some thoughts that I have had lately.  As a lot of you know I am a huge American football fan and the Chiefs are my favorite team.  The NFL has played with the current division and conference schedule since 2002.  I think it is time to shake the divisions up a little but keep teams that have fierce rivalrys like the Chiefs and Raiders and the Giants and Cowboys together in the same division but move everyone else around.  I think it is time to see a little change in Americas biggest sport.  Let me know what you think.  Also, there has been a rumor going around that the Cleveland Browns have dealt the 1st overall NFL draft pick to the Detroit Lions.  It is just a rumor right now but I could see it happening, the Lions would have to give up a lot though.  It is looking like the Browns will take a quarterback with the first pick and Sam Darnold of USC Trojans looks to be their favorite so far.  If the Lions do move up then I would see them moving up to take Penn State running back Saquon Barkley.  Barkley looks like the best athlete in the draft after what he did at the combine.  I love watching the NFL draft, it will be fun again this year.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I will probably be moving tomorrow so I am not sure if I will have time to write a blog, or if I will have internet connection.  Also, it had started snowing a little after I wrote that we were not getting any snow, looks to be almost 2 inches so far.  Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic day or night, take care!














Comments

Popular Posts