Better Place, New Solo Trailer, Worldwide Violence

Hey there, hope things are great!  I am doing pretty good, got out today to go to Planet Fitness to downgrade my account, so I can save a little bit of money.  I did an Uber drive and then went to see a friend.  Then I came home to eat but that of course was not enough, my appetite has been increased some since moving.  Maybe living in a better place makes that happen.  Anyway, I will get to it.

I need to get back into the swing, today is a Star Wars day.  A new Solo trailer came out and a lot of people are talking about it.  I really liked the trailer, had to, I watched it a lot of times.  It was a very good trailer, made me more pumped for the movie than I was before it dropped.  Before it dropped I was not too hyped about the movie but it is way more intriguing.  I really wasn't sure that Lando could get much cooler than he already was but he did it in this trailer.  I won't point out all the things from the trailer but I will let Mr Sunday Movies do that for me.  He made a great video on the trailer, I'll add it here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncViTovwilM

Something that is on everyones mind right now is violence, not just gun violence.  Recently there was a report that went out saying that there was a recent spike in violence in London and that it may be more dangerous than New York.  Now those two cites compare very well since they have similiar populations.  I read an article in BBC about this but it all depends on how you read the data.  Yes, in the short term the violence has risen but it has not gotten that worse so far for the year on year.  If you look at data about the most dangerous cities, New York and London and the first American city is 13th on the list I looked at.  This is according to 2016 data, the first American city was St. Louis, here in Missouri.  I used to run around in St. Louis when I was younger and it is a very rough town, lot of shootings.  Most of the cities at the top where either in Mexico or Venezuala, which is not a huge surprise.  Anyway, here is the data I looked at; https://www.statista.com/statistics/243797/ranking-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-by-murder-rate-per-capita/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts