Short Avengers: Infinity War Review

Well, something is wrong with my wifi again so I will not be able to leave the Avengers: Infinity War review that I wanted to write. I'm writing this on my phone with 4g,not sure what is wrong but I'll find out tomorrow. So anyway, let me get into the review.  Of course it will be spoiler free.

This movie has been highly anticipated and it does not disappoint at all, if anything it shot higher than what I thought.  If there was to be any flaw to this movie, I couldn't find it but I had thought that the only thing that could give this movie a demerit was if Thanos did not look good. He was amazing, looked like a person was right there, incredible. The humor was spot on and the jokes were very relevant and easy to understand. This movie was made to entertain nerds like me down to people that may have only seen one or two MCU movies but you get far more of the story if you had seen all the MCU films or even read some of the relevant comics like The Infinity Gauntlet. As I have said before, Infinity Gauntlet was my favorite comic book series, check it out if you get a chance, pretty cool stuff and it will help you understand the story even more for the movie. So basically, if you have the time this weekend, Infinity War is an amazing piece of work, great stuff!

I will be back tomorrow, hopefully the wifi is fixed and I  an write more. Anyway, I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts