Good Start to the Day, Star Wars Problems?, Kanye Praises President

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing great today.  My day went well, I watched Infinity War for the second time and then came home and rested a little.  I did most of that cleaning that I was wanting to get done yesterday.  I will write more on Infinity War again today and will write a spoiler filled review by this weekend because I really want to write one.  I will give a one day warning so people that do not want to read any spoilers will know before it is out.  I did not even drive today for Uber, Mondays are usually pretty slow during the day and I needed some time out of the vehicle because my back has been feeling twisted up from being in the van so much lately.  Just time to take a full day break from driving.  I will do some driving tomorrow though.  So let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  I unfortunately do not have much to talk about for Star Wars today.  I will talk about one thing that could be the downfall of the Star Wars Universe, over-saturation.  When we look back at the originals, it took 8 years to bring that trilogy to movie theaters and then the prequels were next and it took 6 years for that trilogy.  Now, the new trilogy of the saga started in 2015 and will wrap up in 2019, so they are just pushing out the movies too quick.  One of the big things was having to wait a few years or more for every movie.  I talked with my cousin Freddy about this lately and I think if Lucasfilm does not put on the brakes a little, fans will leave the Star Wars Universe and none of us what that to happen because that might affect the quality of the movies or other media.  I think it is alright to come out with the Star Wars Stories but the saga movies should take a few years to come out.  I am sure they will continue with the saga type movies after next years Episode IX, that would make three trilogies to complete the sage of Luke Skywalker and they will continue with Rey as the focus.  I am just wondering what direction Lucasfilm will take after the next saga movie.  I, of course, will be paying a lot more attention to what Lucasfilm is doing in the future.

Since Kanye had come out to say that he thought President Trump was doing a good job, as it refers to black unemployment, which is at it's lowest since data has been kept in this area.  Now democrats are trying to paint Kanye as a mentally challenged person, even though just before this the left was in love with Kanye since he came out and said "President Bush hates black people" after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.  So all of a sudden there is something wrong with him since he went off the lefts script and said something positive about President Trump.  It is amazing how short the lefts memory seems to be, and it's mostly young people saying these things while going out to buy the music of Kanye.  I am not much of a music guy, as some of you know, but was never really a fan of Kanye but at least he looked at facts and came to the right conclusion, that is not a mental problem at all.  And I think it is very insensitive of the left to speak of mental illness in this way.  I think that being too far liberal is a mental condition though.  I say that jokingly but it does hold some truth.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a fantastic night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts