Alright Day, Star Wars Rumors, Youtube Birthday, NFL Draft

Hey everyone, I hope you all are well.  Writing every other day seems to be working for me but what do you all think, should I write every day or every other day?  I would appreciate any feedback on this, thanks in advance.  So my day went alright, I hung out with my friend and her oldest boy today, showed them around the new place.  One thing that I am upset about is my pain medicene, mostly my pain doctor forgot before he went on vacation to e-script my oxycodone to the pharmacy, so now I do not have my oxy but I do have my fentynal, which was sent to the right pharmacy.  So I called and left a message, just hope he checks that soon so I can get my drugs.  I did turn on my app for a little bit for Uber but did not get any ride requests, which was alright for me.  Mondays are usually really slow anyway.  At least the weather is nice enough for me to start writing outside after 8 pm.  So let me get into it.

Star Wars Day!  So the rumors are really flying really fast for the new movie, Episode IX.  When the roles of Kylo Ren and Rey were cast in Episode VII, they were advertised as Thomas and Rachel so I would not be surprised if this casting was not to through people off, there has been a call for a "Mara" to be cast for Episode IX.  I would love to have a Mara Jade in this next movie, Mara Jade was the wife of Luke Skywalker in the Expanded Universe.  Since we have unfortunantly lost one of the strongest female leads in Star Wars then I think it is time to bring in another.  Nobody can replace Carrie Fisher but the whole that her death left can be filled by someone.  So, here is the article I found these at, enjoy; https://io9.gizmodo.com/yes-its-already-time-for-some-really-wild-star-wars-e-1825454796

13 years ago today, the first video was uploaded to Youtube and it started a very large trend in sharing videos online.  Now Youtube was not the first video sharing site on the net but it is the one that has become bigger than them all.  Just wanted to say a little about them, happy birthday!

So the NFL draft is coming up on Thursday and rumors are hot.  There has been some new rumors that I am not sure where it comes from but it is purported the the Browns, who have the first pick and the fourth pick, will select two quarterbacks.  I don't buy this rumor, the Browns really need qb help but I do not think they will do that since they signed Tyrod Taylor already.  I think the will go with a qb, probably Josh Allen or another of them and with the fourth pick take Saquon Barkley or whoever is the best player left there.  Also, the Kansas City Chiefs do not have a first round pick this year but they do have two second round picks and two third round picks, so they have the ammunition to move up but I do not think it would be smart for them to do so.  Stay were you are, the Chiefs need to build up on defense, we are set on offense.  I wish I could watch the first round of the draft like I always do but it falls on Infinity War Day so I will be at the theater in line early. 

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts