Good Day, History Facts, Waffle House Problems, Reviews Are Rolling In For Infinity War

Hey everyone, I hope your Monday was wonderful!  My day was not bad, it did not go quite the way I was hoping for.  I was hoping for more rides for Uber today but only did one trip that was about $6, I wanted to make much more since tomorrow I will be taking my van into the shop to get another quote about that oil leak, since I don't trust the people that told me originally.  I go to a place in town called Sims Automotive, he is a mechanic that mostly works alone and he charges better prices than anyone else in Columbia, if you are in town and need a fix on your vehicle, look him up and tell them that the dude in the wheelchair referred you.  I did a little work with my cards today but I do not think I will be setting up for the next card show in May here in town.  I still don't have a very good inventory to be able to set up for the show.  Also, I finally got my pills all figured out, so that's good.  Well, let me get into it.

It's a history day!  I would like to talk about historical facts that some people do not know any different about but I think you will like some of these.  A lot of these do not sound like they would be true but a lot of them are since I may have read up or studied these before.  I will not list everyone that I found on this list from the website Boredom Therapy, which can be a fun website to pass some time.  I am sure you can imagine that any kind of dental work was very different than what is used today.  Now a days, dentists will knock you out if they have to do anything serious, back then you were lucky if there was a bottle of hard liquor on hand to help numb your pain or were given pure heroin or something equally as dangerous.  If you had really bad teeth back then, which most people did, you were given dentures but the dentures of the 1700's varies greatly from what we have today.  Most of if not all of the teeth were pulled from dead people, slaves or where ever else they could find enough teeth for you to mash food.  So just be happy for these barbaric practices are in the past and you get to sit in a really comfy chair for a bit.  Here is that article; http://boredomtherapy.com/weird-history-facts/

Well, this is not looking good for fans of Waffle House, seems like bad things just like to go on around that building.  Not sure why this is happening at Waffle House, I guess it is because it stays open 24 hours and just attracts the wrong crowd at times.  Recently there was that shooting by a man that is clearly deranged and needs help and then there was a woman that was arrested and thrown to the floor during the arrest.  Of course things pick up in a video way after the police show up so we really don't know yet what happened to have the police called.  It seems that we are not able to enjoy the Waffle House without something happening.  In Columbia there was a shooting there around the first of the year, so it even happens in smaller cities.  Let's hope that we can all eat waffles in peace in the future.

The first big reviews are in for Avengers: Infinity War!  I did watch a review, that was non-spoilers, but it was very short and really did not say much about the film.  That is fine with me, I am now on a social media blackout until after the movie comes out.  I will be there for the premier on Thursday night and will write a non-spoiler review for the movie, even though I would love to talk about it a lot more in depth.  Soon.

Well, that is all for me tonight, I am very tired.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts