Tonights post

So, I am back for today.  I really do not have much to write about for this post.  I will just talk about a few stories and what my day was like.

Today I wanted to take a nap really bad, I have not been able to for a few weeks.  I normally take a sleeping pill and I thought that if I broke it up into fours it would work for a nap.  It really did not work the way I was thinking, I mostly just laid there with my eyes closed, like I have the past couple of weeks.  When I did finally fall asleep it was only for about 30 minutes and it wasn't what I would call quality sleep.  When I pulled myself up out of bed I felt more tired than when I first went to bed and felt kind of groggy.  So I am not doing that again.

One thing I would like to talk about, as someone that has had a few medical mishaps in my life is what is going on with Hillary Clinton.  She fell the other day at an event and it came out that she was diagnosed by a doctor with pneumonia, which I know is no fun, I have had that illness at least 20 times in my life.   I had it almost once a week while I was on a ventilator and even got a pretty bad temp from it, it was 107.4.  I was not sure what was going on, I was paralyzed and could not speak.  Nurses rushed in the room and one of them started throwing ice packs on my body.  I really wanted to tell her to stop because I thought I would get frostbite.  I did not know what happened so after I was stabilized a nurse explained it to me.  All I could do was smile, well I really could not do much else as I could not move.  But anyway, back to Hillary Clinton.  I see that she has taken a few days rest and I am sure that helped some but she should not take the condition lightly.  I think it would have been better to get more rest.  I may not agree with a lot of her policies but I really would not be happy seeing her suffer from something that she could have gotten better from with just a few days.  I believe that she should be checked out by another doctor, it is always good to get a second opinion.  I am not saying that her current medical professional does not know what he is doing at all but that someone else should have a look as well.

That is all I have for today, be back tomorrow.  Have a good night.

Comments

Popular Posts