9/21/16 stuff

So, this writing everyday thing has not worked out so good lately.  I guess I am not disciplined enough or something.  But whatever, I am back today, lets talk about today.

So, today was pretty good I guess.  Nothing major happened but I do feel a slight scratch in the back of my throat, I might be coming down with something but it is probably allergies.  It is that wonderful time of year.  As I have mentioned previously, I cannot get the flu shot so I guess I just need to make sure to wash my hands more often.  This weekend I really don't have any plans but I do need to get back out there, into the public sphere, I have been living like a hermit or something lately.  Hopefully something "grabs a hold of me" so I can get back in view of the admiring public.

Do not really have much to talk about though today, did not do any research into anything of merit so this is a short blog post then.  I hope everyone out there is doing better than me, take care and have a good night.

Comments

Popular Posts