Mostly Star Wars stuff

I know, I usually write later in the evening but I had to write something now.  I just watched a video, I will put the link to it at the end of this blog post, that states that Snoke is actually Mace Windu.  For those of you that do not know who Mace Windu is, he is played by Samuel Jackson in the prequel trilogy and is a Jedi Master and sits on the Jedi Council.  Whenever I hear theories about Star Wars I try to have an open mind and make my decision up after I have either heard or read the theory.  When I first started this video I thought to myself, there is NO WAY that Mace Windu is Snoke but after watching it I was convinced that it could be possible.  But it is very interesting indeed.  I have stated before that I think Snoke is a wholly new character we have not been introduced to before.  I guess we will have to wait almost a year and a half to find out though.  If you want to watch the video please comment what you thought of the theory.

So today I had an appointment with my psychologist, I think it went well, even though I do tend to get argumentative with her at times.  She is very wise and I need to take her advice more seriously.  I am going to start that soon.  It was actually her idea for me to start writing a blog but I was worried how to do this since I am not much of a writer, even though I am trying to write a book now.  Hopefully that turns out alright but I can be a perfectionist at times and find myself starting over a lot.  Anyway, seeing her has helped quite a bit and she thinks I need to get back out there.  Basically meaning, back into the public eye.  I guess I can be timid at times and my situation does not help me any but she believes that I think about that too much.  Like thinking that everyone is having preconceived notions about the wheelchair.  I have been told by women and men before that I am a bit intimidating, I do not understand why.  I think it might come from having a shaved head, I just don't like to mess with my hair and being in a wheelchair.  She thinks that my biggest problem sometimes is thinking that the chair gets in the way, when it really does not.  She is absolutely right about that, I probably should have told her.  I will soon.  But anyway, I do need to get back out into the public sphere more often, I do stay in too much.  I am going to stop that and try to have fun.

Well anyway, comment and tell me what you think.  Also, if the link does not work let me know, I probably did something wrong.  Have a great day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y

Comments

Popular Posts