September 26, 2016

So, as expected I did not watch the debate, I do not have cable but that isn't an excuse.  I could have watched it somewhere online like a lot of people do.  I did watch it because I find debates to be pretty boring.  I like watching little snippets of it and read an article of someone who did watch it that is much smarter than I.  From what I gather the most scandalous thing last night was Donald Trump sniffling.  That is not so bad, after all, it is allergy season and he might suffer from allergies like most normal people do.  I am a little sniffily myself, I guess that isn't a word as per my spell check.  So it is a word now, at least to me.  Also from what I gathered, it was a fairly boring debate as not many "sucker punches" were thrown.  I kinda figured that, I mean this is Donald Trumps first ever debate and Hillary Clinton is not so new herself to these types of things.  So I think it was good that it was rather boring, that means the next one will be a little better.  Hopefully they build up until election day.  Because I am sure there are many others out there like me that doesn't know who I will be voting for and need more substance to steer me one way or the other.  Hopefully time will tell.

Today I decided I needed to write to the maker of my favorite app to complain a little.  I really enjoy the Cracked Reader Lite on my phone.  Lately, since the last update, it has been messing up, not all the time but when I really want to read a good article.  First let me tell you what the app is for those of you who have no idea.  The app is of the website for Cracked, some of you may know that this started out life as a magazine and has morphed into a website.  They employ writers or let people submit articles to see if they are Cracked approved.  Most of the articles are really funny and every once in a while you can learn something.  Anyway, when I would go to use the app and press the 'Random' link it will usually bring up a random article.  It has not been doing this since the last update and it has made me a little unhappy, so I thought I should contact Cracked and let them know about my displeasure.  I guess we will see what happens next, I will keep you informed.

That is all I have for tonight, I will be back either tomorrow or the next night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts