Ramblings of 9/25/2016

So, I am back for today, forgot to write yesterday.  Need to keep better tabs on this stuff.  Got a few things I would like to talk about today and let me me know what you think.

This coming election is one of the craziest that I have had a chance of participating in.  Both the Republican and Democrat candidates have quite a few headline grabbing "scandals".  That may not of been the best word for this instance but it is what I will go with.  It seems that Donald Trumps' big thing, at least in the beginning of this process, was about immigration.  I do not watch the news everyday on television but get the news from a lot of other sources and I have not heard him talk about immigration as much.  Maybe I just have not been reading the right newspaper or looking at the right news site but that is not as big of an issue for him as it was early on.  The big headline for Trump right now is that Ted Cruz is finally supporting him as president.  This should not be as much of a shocker since the only other option would be for Ted Cruz to support Hillary Clinton, I do not think there is much of a chance of that happening.  Ted Cruz is a republican senator from Texas, there really was not any other way for him to go.  So I do not think that really needs as much coverage as other topics about Mr. Trump.  I think it would be much better for the various news outlets to focus on more pressing things such as his policies towards how schools are run in America and if there is a need for the government to step in.  I wish that the news cycle would be more focused on the real issues instead of things that really do not matter.  That is my "two cents" worth.  Also I have a few links for you all to look at, they are about the current political situation.  These two links are from the same place, Listverse, this is a good website I go to everyday.  They usually publish three stories a day that are top ten style lists.  These two are about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.  I will post them at the bottom.

So guys, that is it for tonight, about time to go to bed.  If you decide to click on those links, let me know what you think.  I will be back tomorrow, everyone have a good night or day.

Comments

Popular Posts