Today's rambilings

Today was the first full day without my roommate here, I must say it was pleasant, in a way.  It was nice to have time to myself.  Some of the things I did today, I looked up different ways I could make money on the side.  One way that I am familiar with is clinical trials.  One of the bigger payout clinical trials out there is the NASA sleep study.  In this study you would stay in bed on your back for a number of days, what I found was between 60 days and up to 125 days.  I have been bed ridden for quite a long time before when I was paralyzed so I thought I should try this, they pay up to $4,000 for 67 days of what is basically bed-rest.  I thought I could really do this one and make quite a bit of extra money in the process, the only problem is that NASA wants patients that are healthy and do not have any pre-existing conditions.  That rules me out, I have quite a few of those.  That would be a great way for someone to look into the prospect of making a little extra money.  Just remember who gave you that idea.

I don't really have much I wanted to talk about today, I'm probably going to sleep early tonight, was not able to get a nap earlier and it kind of annoyed me.  Anyway, I hope all of you have a great night.

Comments

Popular Posts