9/19/2016

I am back for tonight.  This was meant for Sunday night, 9/18/2016 but I was really tired and fell asleep.  So I am going to continue this post from here.

 This weekend was not too good for my football, the University of Missouri Tigers lost to the Georgia Bulldogs, the Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Houston Texans.  At least the Tigers did play well, if even for just the first half and lost by one point.  The Chiefs really did not look good, they played as if there was not any energy in the team at all.  So all in all it was a pretty down weekend for my sports.  I am not much of a baseball fan but have always liked the Royals since I was younger.  I did play baseball, as did a lot of young boys and sometimes girls.  I was hoping the Royals would at least be getting into the playoffs but it seems that the success they have had the last two years is not being played again this year.  That is fine, hopefully next year they come back strong and rested.

So today, 9/19/2016, I have been trying to make a little money online.  I was trying to do this through surveys but they keep telling me that I am not needed for the surveys I try to take because I test out of them.  What that means is that they already have enough people respond in my age group and that I am a white male.  I know that there are people out there that do not tell the truth but I cannot do that.  That is the same reason why I will not ever run for a political office, because I cannot lie, even on something like a survey.  It has been my experience that all politicians lie, not all the time but most of it.  Anyway, I do not know how I would poll for an elected office.  I have honestly thought about something like that but ultimately, telling the truth won out.  Political life, even though it is fun to read about, is not something I would like.

Since I am talking about political stuff, lets talk about what has been in the news recently.  I think it is not very objective to not have Gary Johnson and Jill Stein at the presidential debate on September 26th.  Only have two of the main candidates at the debate makes it to where the voters cannot get the full political spectrum from what some call the two lesser candidates for president just because they failed to get 15% in the most recent polls.  I think there are a lot of people who will not watch because Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are not represented.  I think the more information we have before we head to the ballot box they better we can make an informed decision about this race.  I know that I am not alone in this that I am unsure who I will vote for.  I think we need more time to find out about the so called "third party" so we can vote knowing more.  That is all the politics talk I have for the day.

It is that time of year where people are starting to get a little cold, many people are getting the flu shot.  I am unable to get a flu shot since coming down with GBS over 12 years ago.  One thing most people do not know is that GBS is a side effect from a flu shot.  Learn what you are putting in your body, that will make you smarter in the long run.  I do not recommend getting the flu shot or whatever way you are being given that vaccination.  I am not totally against vaccination per see but I do not thing it is a good idea to basically invite a virus into your body when you don't really need to.  So anyway, I would like to talk about a few current news things.

Missouri recently passed a bill that allows citizens of Missouri the right to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.  Now I am for this, as I think the second amendment is all that we need to open carry to protect ourselves.  There are people who are worried that this will cause a spike in shootings and I say that criminals are the ones that participate in mass shootings as the ones that do the shooting and they do not follow laws anyway so this does nothing for or against those criminals.  That is a big reason why I really do not like politicians talking about gun control when they are protected by people with guns.  Those politicians that say, nobody should have a gun but the government, are the ones you really need to watch out for.  There is a reason why the second amendment is in the constitution, for us as citizens to protect ourselves against a tyrannical government.  So basically, I do not see a problem with this bill.

So, if you have anything you want to add or just get out there, please leave a comment.  Thanks for reading and have a great day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts