Daily life

So, I haven't done enough research on the third party candidates yet so my next post should be about them.  I want to get more information on them before writing about them.  I do not think I will be able to write about every candidate, there are a lot of them, there are at least six others that I could write about but there are many more that are not on at least 20 states ballots.  I might write about them a little but not really in depth.

So today, today has seemed like a mostly wasted day for me.  When I decided to start writing a blog I was wanting to help with my depression and it has.  Today was a day that my depression was really bad and I did not feel like doing a whole lot.  Most of this day was a wash for me, that is alright because that is what happens sometimes.  My depression is hard to describe, I honestly think I have been at least a little depressed most of my life, at least the parts I can remember.   I should clarify that a little.  When I was 10 years old I was diagnosed with Addisons Disease, adrenoleukodystrophy, x-linked adrenoleukodystrophy and adrenomyeloneuropathy.  This was very serious stuff and I died three times all within the same day.  So I am not able to remember much prior to those events.  I think since then there has always been a little depression in my life, it was hard living with such rare conditions.  And then July 2004 came and was hit with Gullian-Barre Syndrome, which is a condition of the peripheral nerves.  Basically what happened was I became paralyzed from my toes to my eyes for a few months.  I was on a ventilator and a feeding tube for most of the time I was paralyzed.  So that was pretty hard to deal with but add in what I already had and it was extremely tough.  I had a very hard time mentally adjusting to this new life where my legs did not work like they used to.  One of the hardest things I had to deal with after getting in the chair was body image issues.  I mean, your body goes through some weird changes when all of a sudden you cannot walk like you did for 24 years.  It was a totally different perspective, being about half as tall as before.  Going with the body image issues I have a problem meeting women.  Now, since I was born with adrenaline I don't really get nervous, so I can talk to anyone without that feeling of nervousness.  I have had a few friends explain what it is like to be nervous and I am glad I do not get that way.  So, back to the problem of meeting women, if you are not comfortable with yourself then people are going to be able to pick up on that, especially women, they have some kind of sixth sense going on.  Anyway, that has led to a lot of rejection for me when talking to a woman.  I have had to learn how to deal with that, just because I do not get nervous does not mean that I do not feel rejection, it hurts.  Quite a bit.  So, overall, today was not so great even though there were a few bright spots, such as...

I was playing Madden 17 today and all of a sudden I got the urge to go push in my chair around the neighborhood.  So, I grabbed my gloves and headed out the door.  I ended up going through the Bear Creek trail by my house.  I ended up doing 1.6 miles in 28 minutes.  I think that is a pretty good time, considering there are a few big hills between my place and the trail.  So, that wore me out and I will probably be going to sleep early to recover.  That is all I have for today, I will be back tomorrow to talk about the third party candidates.  Take care. 

Comments

Popular Posts