A little early...

Hi, I am going to write a little earlier today because the MU game starts at 6:30 p.m.  Anyway, I have had a pretty good day.  Went and seen a friend of mine who is in the hospital, not going to say why they are there, and she was in pretty good spirits.  I did not stay long since she was pretty tired, she has to stay there for awhile.  So anyway, that was good.  Now on to other stuff.

I made a little money today from doing surveys, I say little because you are not going to get rich doing surveys online for money.  It is a nice way to earn a few dollars, after you make the necessary amount of points, which I think they have it wrong but that is just me.  Also, I am trying to make a little money by putting my football cards on Ebay and on Facebook pages that deal in those sorts of things.  I buy, sell and trade with people all across the country, isn't the internet wonderful.  I am glad that I grew up before the internet though, even though I use it for quite a few things now, but I do not think my childhood would have been as fun.  I love the internet though for the way it allows us to communicate with people all across the world.  I mean, I can talk to a friend I have in Dubai and it seems like she is close by.  When I was younger I remember writing letters to my girlfriend that lived in a different town, even though it was close.  So anyway, I really like interconnectedness, if that is a word.

So, again about Hillary Clintons health.  I keep hearing new things everyday about what it could be.  Now I am not a doctor or anything but I think there is something serious going on with her, I think it would be a good idea to go see a neurologist because it does sort of look like she may have had a stroke or something worse.  What would the Democratic Party do if something was found that she could no longer run?  I mean, this is a real possibility.  Would they turn to Bernie Sanders since he was basically in second place, some say it was stolen from him anyway.  From what I know the Democratic Party is not too fond of Bernie Sanders, so would they try to throw someone else in at the last minute?  This is interesting to debate, because I really have no clue what would happen.  Would the party just not field a candidate and basically make the race between the Republicans versus the third party candidate of Gary Johnson?  This will be something to watch as we head into November to see how it all shakes out.

That is all I have for today, be back tomorrow.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts