Schedule Change, Baddest Jedi in the Galaxy, Something a Little Different

 Hey there all, hope your are doing great!  Well my day was alright, I had a good workout this morning and then watched the boys for a few hours.  The boys drove me crazy but that's just what kids do to adults so no big deal.  I've survived worse.  So this is the first week of me writing only three days, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  If I really feel like it though I might pop in for something on the off days.  I will be posting about Star Wars on Monday like usual, history on Wednesday and Conspiracy Theories on Friday.  So let's see how this goes.  Time to get into it!


Star Wars Day!  Mace Windu is one of the greatest live action Jedi ever and a Windu sequel would be a very good idea.  I would love to see how Mace became the baddest Jedi of the galaxy.  I agree with the person who wrote the article I'll add, I don't think we need to see a padawan Mace and we can start when he is in his 30's or something like that.  Also, seeing how he came up with Vapad, think I spelled that right, the lightsaber form he used to defeat probably the strongest Sith in a long time.  And it could end just before the prequel trilogy, think would be a good time to end the series, depending on how many seasons the show gets.  Here is an article about the rumor; https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-needs-mace-windu-samuel-jackson/


Now this is a little strange, it's not everyday that someone finds a brain on a beach.  I figure that this could have been confirmed a little quicker but they still do not know what animal it comes from, human or otherwise.  Another strange thing about this incident, there was foreign money that was found by the brain along with pink flowers.  Officials are thinking that this is some sort of death ritual but it's totally unknown.  Where is the rest of whatever that brain belongs to.  Here is the article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/brain-wrapped-aluminum-foil-washes-135458910.html

That's it for me on this Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts