Paperwork Signed, Upcoming Star Wars Projects, New Drink for Sleep, Crazy and Stupid People

 Hey there, hope your week is starting up the way you want!  Hope you are all doing great today and had a good weekend!  So my day has been alright, didn't do much but did help a friend out and going to give them a ride tomorrow so they can see about getting a new wheelchair.  I signed the paperwork for getting that Smart Drive for my wheelchair and to get my teeth worked on.  I'm sure I will find out more info on that in the next few days.  So anyway, let me go on and get into it!


Star Wars Day!  As I have talked about before, Lucasfilm has a lot of projects that they are working on and will be out in the next few years.  I found a page that has those projects on there.  It talks about the ones we already know about like the Obi Wan-Kenobi show and the Taiki Waititi movie but also has some that have been talked about but we really don't know anything about.  One that is in that first category that I hope do not happen is the female led series from Russian Doll creator.  That project just drips of the swj crap that Kathleen Kennedy has been putting out and think that this will go the way of the dodo bird when Kennedy gets fired soon.  I do still hope they do something with Boba Fett and think he would do better in movie form than in series form, so I guess we will have to see what happens.  Here is that page that talks about the projects; https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/future-star-wars-tv-shows-and-movies/


Driftwell, a new product coming from the PepsiCo company as soon as January is supposed to help with problems of insomnia or at least relaxing.  The two active ingredients are L-theanine, which is an amino acid that is normally used as a supplement, and magnesium, which can help you relax a little bit.  Of course doctors are not sold on this drink because it hasn't fully been cleared by the FDA.  Well, the FDA shouldn't been the end all when it comes to approving a medicine or even a supplement.  Supplements are not backed by the FDA, and I'm not totally sure why the FDA hasn't tested supplements yet.  I'll probably try this drink when it comes out but I'm not taking the active ingredients as serious as some are but will just try to enjoy the drink.  Even though I am trying to stop drinking soda, I have been getting better on that front but I have more work to do.  So here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/as-pepsi-launches-new-sleep-aid-drink-expert-says-theres-not-enough-evidence-to-recommend-it-202302535.html


That stupid governor in the state out west I'm not fond of said that the fires burning the western states is cause by man-made climate change, that's only because it's another thing they can fight President Trump on but idiots like him are ignoring the real cause of these fires.  This happened in Portland, one of the capitals of liberals was being burned up by a man who is probably an illegal immigrant.  This man had started a fire on the highway and was arrested and since that dumb city doesn't make criminals pay bail, he was released before too long.  After he was released the idiot started six more fires in the same area.  He was arrested again and hopefully he is kept in jail.  The leftist love people like this so I'm sure you won't hear a thing about this on any mainstream media.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-man-arrested-twice-12-184833008.html


I am going to make some changes to my blog, I'm not going to be posting Monday to Friday but going to write three times during the week mostly being Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  This will start next week though.  I think this will help me with some things and it might change again when and if I get a job soon but will give you all plenty of warning about that.  Not sure yet how I will focus the posts, I want to continue to write about Star Wars and History but not sure about the last day.  It's been fun writing about Conspiracy Theories so I might keep that one, I'll let you all know soon enough.  

Well, that is all for me on this Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!









































Comments

Popular Posts