Getting Ready For School, Another Showing Up, Wrongfully Fired, Could Be Helpful, Same Old, Same Old Stuff

 Hey there all, hope the middle of your week is going great!  Well, my day was alright, had a good workout in the morning and then picked the kids up.  Going to be a little work because the older one starts school work tomorrow and it's all at home.  Not exactly sure how you do kindergarten at home but I guess that's what we are doing.  I met with his teacher and she can't wait to get the kids in the classroom and hopes it will only be a few weeks or a month at most.  I hope so, that will put a lot less strain on me as well, can't imagine what kind of issues the other parents are having.  Not much else to report on today so let me get into it!


MCU Day!  As you all know, I'm pretty big on whatever Marvel does in it's movies, I think they can do no wrong at this point.  I'm pretty hyped up for the Shang-Chi movie, especially after I heard there would be some spy stuff going on in the flick.  Two of my favorite things, spy stuff and superheros.  There was a picture that went wild on the internet recently, it showed the star of Shang-Chi, Simu Liu, standing with Benedict Wong, who plays Wong in Doctor Strange.  So of course that got everyone excited that Wong would show up in Shang-Chi, which is expected really since the villain Fing Fang Foom is showing up, he is a giant dragon and with him you just know there will be a spiritual side to the story as well.  I figured this much a few months ago when I heard that Foom was showing up and that this is going to take place after the snap by Thanos, probably set in 2020 or so.  But, it'll be fun to see what happens in that movie.  Here is the article on it; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/09/07/could-wong-appear-in-shang-chi/


This is something that should never happen in this country.  In Virginia a man was fired for wearing a MAGA hat while at work, even though he has been wearing the same type of hat for the last almost 4 years.  I don't care if it was a hat or shirt that was for Biden or anyone else, this man should not have been fired for that no matter his political leanings.  The company said that this was because they didn't want employees campaigning for anyone but he wasn't going around telling people they should vote one way or another, he was just wearing a hat.  If you are going to fire him then you need to fire anyone else he talks about in the video wearing stuff to support any political candidate.  This firing was without cause and I hope he sues the hell out of this place.  Here is the short video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-fired-refusing-remove-trump-024524399.html


This is great news and will hopefully help some people.  The FDA has just approved a new oral painkiller called tramadol hydrochloride.  It is supposed to be effective for severe pain in patients and is for people that have not had any relief from other therapies.  Hope this makes it to market sooner rather than later to really help people.  Here is the article on it; https://www.hcplive.com/view/fda-approves-new-oral-solution-severe-pain-management


I didn't even read all of this article because I don't need to, it has been a recurring cycle since President Trump took office and started assigning people to certain posts.  Once that person is fired or let go they come out with a book that has a lot of stories from anonymous sources because those people don't have enough fortitude to stand up against the president for whatever reason.  It keeps happening and now the presidents former lawyer, who is a disgraced former lawyer who was disbarred and is now a convicted criminal, is going to make millions of dollars and he isn't saying anything with merit.  I am not saying that President Donald Trump has never said anything bad, I'm just saying that people love to make things up about him because they are mad about him becoming president or are just upset with him for some other slight.  It is getting very tiring and I can't believe that so many people fall for it again and again and again.  If you all want to waste money on this, go ahead but I can tell you quite a few more things that your money would be better spent on.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.hcplive.com/view/fda-approves-new-oral-solution-severe-pain-management

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


























Comments

Popular Posts