Busy Day, Different Tastes, Did It To Yourself, This Stuff Needs to Stop, History Could Repeat Itself

 Hey there everyone, I hope your week is ending in a great way!  My day was pretty good, the weather was great today and it's supposed to be nice this weekend with very little humidity.  I watched the boys for awhile today and also had to take the oldest to the school to look at his classroom, even though he will be doing kindergarten online for a little while, not sure how that will work.  It'll be very tough to make kids that age to stay focused.  I also did a demo for that smart drive for my chair and I really like it, hope I get it.  Then I had a video interview with Simmons Bank and I think it went pretty well.  Not totally sure if I will take that job or not, depends on my interview next week as it's with a better company.  So I guess we will see, might have a good problem on my hands, I might have to pick between two jobs.  Pretty cool.  Well, time to get into it!


Potluck Day!  This is either a good or nasty story, depending on your tastes.  Over the last few years there have been a whole lot of new cereals coming out to the market and this one is pretty out there.  The Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are a fan favorite and Kellogg's is betting that you will really want them in cereal form.  I really don't know about this, I stopped eating cereal years ago but I don't think this would work very well but what do I know.  Maybe this will taste very good but I don't have a lot of hope for it, I'm sure there will be plenty of people that will try this at first.  Going to be interesting to see what people think about it.  Here is an article on it; https://www.foodbeast.com/news/little-debbies-oatmeal-creme-pies-cereal/


This is one of those situations where you say, you done it to yourselves.  I had seen this story a few days ago but didn't click on it because I thought it was weird, hanging cell phones in trees.  I guess grocery delivery drivers were putting phones in the trees around the stores so that way they would be shown as closer to be able to get more orders.  I read the article but I still don't totally understand how it works really.  I don't do grocery delivery, for pretty apparent reasons.  So here is that article, maybe you can figure it out; https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-delivery-drivers-reportedly-plot-193250026.html


We are never going to advance as a civilization as long as we keep doing things like this.  People arguing over a mask mandate for a store is beyond stupid, a store is a private business, you can always just go to another store instead of inciting a gun fight.  I hope this person or maybe both people involved are charged to the fullest extent of the law and are not let out because sometimes the court doesn't make criminals pay bail.  One thing I have to hand it to the person writing this article is that they didn't focus on the race of the people involved, that's something a place like CNN would do.  Here is the article; https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/missouri-man-shot-mask-st-louis-family-dollar


I honestly wish these people good luck but I'm not fully on board with it.  Guess nobody in that organization knows there history very well as places that are made like a utopia do not work very well, unless you want to make silverware.  19 black families bought about 96 acres in Georgia as a safe haven for other black people to come and be a part.  Even though the lady in the video says they are not practicing any form of discrimination or segregation, but it does seem that way.  She says this is no different than Chinatown but there are people of different races living and socializing in Chinatown, don't think those same other races would be allowed to be in the "black community", only did that because they haven't given it a name yet.  Guess we will see what happens.  Here is an article with a short video; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/19-black-families-purchased-96-acres-of-land-to-create-a-safe-haven-for-black-people-215152697.html

Well that's all for me this week.  I will be back on Monday, I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!






























Comments

Popular Posts