New Schedule Blues, Want to Start Early, Changes, Stupid Kids, Short One

 Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  So I'm still getting used to this new schedule, I felt strange not writing a post last night since I've been doing this for awhile now.  But, my day has been pretty good today.  Just applying to other jobs and doing assessments as they come in.  The one I did today was pretty easy, first it had a typing test where you have to type as much as you can in 1 minute from a paragraph they give you and the second part was a computer skills test.  I think I did alright on that.  So I got approved to get my teeth fixed and to get a smart drive for my wheelchair, just wish it wasn't almost winter time as I might not get to use it much.  Oh well, at least I have those two things going for me.  So let me get into it!


History Day!  It has been discussed since that fateful year of 1941 and maybe even before.  Did FDR want to declare war on Japan before the bombing of Pearl Harbor?  If you asked me, I think he wanted to.  I am not calling FDR a warhawk or anything but I think he wanted to help everyone out, especially Britain and China and to American interests over in the Pacific, China was getting overrun at this time by the Japanese who were doing terrible things to people over there.  In November 1941 Mayala, which was a British colony at the time, was in threat from an attack by Japan and Churchill wanted help from The United States if Japan got so reckless, the Dutch colonies were also under threat.  Roosevelt did send the Asiatic fleet into a place that could make the Japanese fire a first shot, because he did not want the Americans to fire first.  This didn't happen, as we all know, but the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, so it was out of the hands of the politicians of the time since we were attacked first.  If FDR did declare war earlier when Churchill wanted then WWII would have been a lot different than it became.  Japan basically had to attack us when they did, even though almost everyone knew that it was pretty much suicide.  This is a great story and comes in two parts, here it is; https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/did-president-franklin-roosevelt-plan-enter-world-war-ii-pearl-harbor-169339


I noticed the changes today as I had to go into Walmart, even though I hate going there anymore.  For many months Walmart was only allowing people to enter and exit at on of the entrances to the store, which I don't think was smart because at that point you have everyone breating the same air and not spreading people out but what do I know, and they removed the one way lines on the floors for their aisles.  The company is saying that it's because people have changed their behavior, I don't buy that and think they needed to do something to save face.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/walmart-rolling-back-two-covid-152525686.html


Oh my gosh, these kids now are so easily fooled to do something because it was trending on a social media site but didn't do their research, mostly because the youth of today have not been taught the right ways to do actual research.  I guess some user on that TikTok called for all people of Gen Z to get matching tattoos of the Z symbol.  These kids didn't pay attention because that is a symbol started by members of the Nazi party.  So now it will be tough to figure out if that person is a white supremacist or just a dumb kid, you really couldn't make this stuff up in a fiction novel.  Reminds me of back in the 90's and early 2000's when someone got a tattoo of a Japanese word and they didn't do their research to make sure it was the right word and the tattoo artist could have been putting anything on those peoples bodies.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gen-z-tattoo-trend-criticized-163526136.html


Here is a short one, this is why you should pay attention while driving a motor vehicle.  Here it is; https://www.yahoo.com/news/driver-flees-crashing-pumps-causing-205113802.html

Well, that's all for me tonight all.  I really hope you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!


















Comments

Popular Posts