Frustrating Day, They Never Learn, Horrible Stuff, Looking in the Wrong Place All Along

 Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  So my day wasn't too terrible, a little frustrating but not overly bad.  Just seemed like I dropped stuff more and I gave a ride to a friend of mine to get checked out for a new wheelchair that took about 2 hours longer than what he was told, a little upset about that.  As one of my friends tell me, I'm always either on time or early, guess I'm like a German train schedule or something.  Not that German trains are always on time but it's a popular saying.  So anyway, guess I should go on and get to it!


History Day!  You may have heard about the Knights of the Golden Circle, I won't totally get into what they were but basically they were a secret society from the south that wanted to create a circle around the Caribbean and the people that were associated with them were all Confederates who were still pissed about losing the Civil War.  This was to be a safe haven for white supremacists, the next attempt at this was the Operation Red Dog.  Operation Red Dog wanted to take over the island nation of Dominica and install a new country where white supremacists could thrive.  It would be an ethnostate, only white people would be allowed to live there and thankfully this enterprise didn't work.  It's crazy really, I mean these Neo Nazi guys just planned to show up in Dominica and start shooting to take over the island, I'm not sure exactly how many white supremacist there were but I'm sure not enough to take a country.  Plus, that's not how it works in real life, you can't just show up to overthrow an elected official of said country and take it over for your own to do whatever you want.  These guys need a serious civics lesson.  This really should be made into a movie, don't think it has as of yet.  Here is an article on it; https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-red-dog


This story is so much bigger than my dislike for one man, Lebron James, but I wanted to say something about it.  Recently, a person walked up to a sheriff deputies vehicle in LA and opened fire on them.  Luckily both officers are in stable condition and are recovering but this animal is still out there somewhere and I hope he is found soon and terrible things happen to him.  This was an ambush, it was premeditated and this person deserves the worst things we can think of to do, so cowardly.  LA county sheriff Alex Villanueva has challenged Lebron James to come forward and match the money that has already been set aside.  I don't have much faith in James doing anything good because I think he is a piece of crap, both on and off the court.  That's just my opinion but hopefully he does step up, it's not like he doesn't make the most money in the NBA or anything along with all his other deals.  He is one of the main reasons why I will not buy anything Nike ever again.  Here is that article; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8735259/Supporters-raise-316k-GoFundMe-LA-deputies-shot-Compton-ambush.html


Looks like we may have been looking for life close to planet Earth on the wrong planet near us, scientists may have found life on Venus, which is on the other side of us from Mars.  What has been found is the molecule phosphin and it's in the atmosphere of the planet since the surface of Venus is way too hot to hold any life, unless it's something very durable because of the heat.  So this isn't them finding an actual living thing on the planet but this could lead to something major by them looking even closer at the outer reaches of the planet.  It's pretty cool but we shouldn't get our hopes up too high just yet.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/venus-life-phosiphine-gas-scientists/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care and stay safe!



























Comments

Popular Posts