Busy Week, Don't Think It'll Happen, Price Hike, Crazy Condition

 Hey all, I hope your Monday is going great!  Well my day was pretty good, didn't do a whole lot but it was good.  Although the weather got a whole lot cooler, think the high today was about 65.  That's a little cool for me, my feet are freezing right now.  Guess I'm going to need to start wearing my thicker socks and pants soon, I hate having to do that.  I'm not ready for the cold time of year but not a whole lot I can do about it except stay inside.  I have a busy week starting tomorrow with doc appointments and an appointment to fix my wheelchair, I also have that EGD on Thursday.  I do have to go under for that but it won't take very long.  So anyway, time to get to it!


Star Wars Day!  I found a rumor I hadn't heard just yet but that's mostly because there are so many rumors out there for Star Wars, plus I don't really check my social media that much.  I absolutely loved The Rebels series on Disney XD, I think it was probably the best Star Wars thing that Disney did early on, that is until Rogue One came along.  But it did show that they could do animation really well for Star Wars.  I also liked probably the biggest character of Ezra Bridger, you pretty much see him grow up to learn how to be a Jedi by Kannan Jarrus.  Now what started the rumor mill about Bridger maybe showing up on The Mandalorian season 2 is an actor who has a passing resemblance to Ezra that fans thought he was announcing that he was playing the character of Bridger.  I've honestly never heard of this actor before but I don't always pay attention to the credits of things.  But I don't think Ezra will be showing up in season 2 as we haven't heard anything, even a little, that this could happen.  I think he could show up in the next season.  I guess we will all see starting on October 30th.  Here is the article; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/09/24/rahul-kohli-dispels-rumors-ezra-bridger-the-mandalorian/


I'm very glad that I got rid of Netflix a few years ago, mostly because what has been put on the streaming service lately like that Cuties documentary that I don't really want to waste my time on as it's just pure pedophile trash.  But now there is news that Netflix will be raising their prices again.  Because of this the company will be taking in record profits.  So if you do have Netflix, I don't care, you do what you want but I just wanted to let everyone know what might be coming very soon.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/entry/netflix-price-hike-looms-heres-how-much-more-money-netflix-may-haul-in_n_5f71bf23c5b6cdc24c1c0905


This is something I've only read about before and never read a story about someone who suffered from the condition called MCAS or Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.  It's about a young woman from across the pond that is severely allergic to any type of food, even a feeding tube, so now she is feed into the central artery of her heart.  From this article I read it sounds like she has kept an amazingly great attitude about everything going on, where some people may have folded.  Here is her story; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-allergic-to-all-food-110214799.html

Well that's all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!



















Comments

Popular Posts