Good Workout, Crazy Conspiracy, Will Never Understand This, Heartless People, Over My Head

 Hey there everyone, hope your weekend is starting out right!  So my day wasn't too bad, didn't really do anything different though.  I did have a good workout, focused on my triceps and they are feeling real good.  My left shoulder has been hurting so going to focus on strengthening that up. Still no news on a job or those other two things I'm working on so maybe I'll hear something next week.  So anyway, let me get into it! 


Conspiracy Day!  I've heard some pretty out there conspiracy theories but this one has to be up there with the craziest.  The theory is that enemies of the United States created Donald Trump in a lab so he would destroy America.  The person putting this forward says that he has "conclusive evidence", but I bet he will not ever come up with it.  He will say that someone stole it, probably.  I wonder if this is going to get picked up by mainstream media, I won't know since I don't watch mainstream news so keep your eyes out for this.  Here is the article on this; https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/new-claim-that-enemies-of-us-developed-trump-in-lab


Why do some people go nuts over pumpkin spice this time of year?  That's something I've never understood and never will.  I like pumpkin pie but that is the only thing pumpkin I can even tolerate.  I will not try this new absurd creation by Kraft, Macaroni and Cheese with Pumpkin Spice.  Why, has this year not been bad enough that we need make people throw up in their mouths.  This is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kraft-pumpkin-spice-mac-cheese-195748019.html


Some people can just be heartless and this is a great example of that.  A man in the Bronx was at a car dealership when someone opened fire on the building.  He quickly shielded his three children and was shot three times.  To add to his problems the two jobs that he was working at fired him since he cannot walk.  So heartless.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/heroic-dad-gets-fired-2-152714148.html


I read this article but I'm not going to lie about it, it was a little tough to follow for me, guess I'm just not that smart at math.  So I won't even try to talk about it and just add the article, here you go; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/student-just-proved-paradox-free-154000097.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that each of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!

















Comments

Popular Posts