Phone Interview, Not Where I Expected, Why Did We Go, Thinks She is Above the Law, Wanting to Tax the Rich Even More

 Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  Sorry I didn't write last night, some things came up and I didn't get home till later.  So I will write what I was going to write yesterday and for today.  So my day was alright, didn't have to watch the boys so just did what I wanted, which wasn't much really.  I did have a good workout though and didn't have to watch the clock or anything to make sure I picked them up on time.  I did have a phone interview for a job today, it was with Simmons bank, who bought out Landmark bank but I have another phone interview next week so we'll see what happens, I might have two jobs to choose from.  That's good.  So not much else to report today so why don't I get into it!


MCU Day!  I know, sometimes the website We Got This Covered can be a little spotty at times with their rumors but this is a pretty good one that comes from a good source.  Now I loved the Netflix Marvel shows, I thought they were well done and all but one was cast very well, sorry Iron Fist.  Iron Fist did pick up in season 2 though.  But we are here to talk about Daredevil, or at least the actor who portrayed him, Charlie Cox.  I thought he was a great Daredevil and hope that Marvel keeps him around for more stuff in the future.  One place that he is rumored to show up is in the sequel to Black Widow, which will obviously not be out for some time.  I was really hoping he would be the lawyer for Peter Parker in the next Spider-Man movie. We will still need to wait and see about where he shows up and hopefully soon.  Here is that article; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/daredevil-reportedly-unexpected-mcu-movie/ 


History Day, kinda!  I guess this is a downer post, hope some of you don't take this too personal.  First off, we should have never been in Vietnam in the first place and there is also blame to go around for the people in charge of things during the war as it was not fought in the right way.  But I have found a webpage with 6 reasons on how we ended up fighting in South Asia.  The first one I'll talk about is the fact that France screwed up and asked The United States to fix the problem, it seemed every country was doing this in the mid 1950's.  I still can't believe that the 1954 Geneva Accords, which help facilitate a split Vietnam into North and South, would of allowed an Emperor to rule the south.  And then America didn't like the Emperor much so they staged a coup where a Catholic was put in charge, which is pretty stupid in a majority Buddhist country.  And the worst was the Gulf of Tonkin incident that I've talked about before, which was made up by the Johnson administration to allow U.S. forces to enter Vietnam.  Basically, it was a total sh#% show.  Here is that list; https://www.history.com/news/vietnam-war-origins-events


This is a person I clearly despise, I will not say her name, if you want her name then read it in the article I'll add at the end.  She really doesn't believe that the rules apply to her.  Even though the city she lives in has a no indoor styling policy, she went ahead and went to one anyway, because she is a horrible person who thinks she can do what she wants.  Now she is saying that she was set up by the people at the salon and that they owe her an apology, so disrespectful.  One thing that needs to be done about her is to set up an investigation to find out how she got so rich, hint it's because she steals money while in Congress.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pelosi-slammed-trump-private-hair-194527847.html


Here is another person I despise, the mayor of New York, a failed city.  That's actually pretty hard to write but it's true.  Not going to say his name either, just seeing his name makes my blood pressure go up.  So I'll keep this shorter.  He is pissed that all the wealthy people are leaving New York and wants to tax the wealthy even more, like that's going to make them stay.  I know that he wants it like the old Soviet Union where you could not move around and had to stay in one place.  Damn commie.  Honestly hope everyone leaves that horrible place.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-mayor-calls-wealth-tax-155326024.html

Well, that's all I have for you tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!




















Comments

Popular Posts