Didn't Do Much Today, Most Famous Conspiracy, Sad Batman News, Not Sure What to Say, Cool But Stupid Stunt

 Hey everyone, I hope you are doing great today!  My day went alright I guess, didn't do much fun really.  Watched the boys for a few hours and didn't do a whole lot after that honestly.  Kind of a good rest day for me.  So with nothing else, let me get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  Today I will write about probably the biggest conspiracy in American history, the killing of President John F. Kennedy.  There is no shortage of theories surrounding this one but I did find something I haven't seen before on the subject.  A webpage titled "9 People Who Killed John F. Kennedy, According to Conspiracy Theorists".  A few of these names I have heard floated around before but some were a surprise to me.  One name on this list is the father of Woody Harrelson, Charles Harrelson.  This is something I've never heard of, I guess he confessed at the time of his arrest but he was just blowing smoke somewhere unpleasant.  I really like Woody as an actor, hope his dad didn't do it.  Next surprise would be Joe DiMaggio, baseball hall of famer.  I knew that he had a relationship with Marilyn Monroe but wasn't aware that he was that mad at JFK.  Everyone knows that JFK and Monroe had an affair while he was president, just don't think Joe would go that far.  The mob connection is entirely possible, that very well could have happened.  Oh well, we will probably never know the full truth.  Here is that page with the list; https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/53763/9-people-who-killed-jfk-according-conspiracy-theorists


This is pretty sad news, especially for Batman fans out there.  Robert Pattinson has been reported to have come down with Covid-19.  This will stop the shoot for a little while, I'm sure he will be fine, and they can pick up in a few weeks.  The movie isn't coming out until October next year so they have time.  Also, DC isn't like Marvel to where certain movies have to come out before others because their continuity is a little different at this time.  I think Pattinson looks good as Batman, I loved that first trailer.  Here is an article on this; https://deadline.com/2020/09/batman-uk-production-halts-covid-19-1234569959/


I think this is a pretty big story that won't be talked about much on mainstream news channels, a white woman lived as a black woman for years.  She writes a lengthy post about the situation but doesn't say what she will do now, I'm sure she is trying to figure things out.  She is a professor at George Washington University, not sure what will happen with her job there but I'm sure something will likely come up.  Really I'm not sure what else to say about this, pretty crazy.  Here is the article on it; https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/african-historian-jessica-krug-admits-shes-lied-about-being-black/


Heard about this story on the radio, thought it was pretty cool but also pretty stupid.  There is a guy that was spotted in the air with a jetpack near LAX airport.  He could have cause a major crash and killed many people, that's the stupid part about it.  But if someone did create a working jetpack then I'd like to be able to see it.  Here is an article on it; https://movieweb.com/man-in-jetpack-los-angeles-airport-fbi-investigation/

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!





















Comments

Popular Posts