New Teeth!, Secret Societies, Some Really Wanna Vote, Oscars Are Too Politically Correct Already, Vile Woman Strikes Again, String Him Up

 Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  So my day was pretty good even though I didn't hear back from any job today but I still think something will happen on that front soon.  So that boy I watch started kindergarten today and it went pretty well.  There were some issues we had before he started but I was able to work them out.  I believe that things will go good with this.  I got some good news from Voc Rehab today, I'm going to be good for the smart drive for the wheelchair and my counsler there said that VR will help me get my teeth fixed up.  Which is great because another tooth just broke off again today while I was eating a grape.  I really hope this happens soon, I'll let you all know what happens.  So, time to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  Reading about secret societies is fun, at least I think so.  Mostly because there is so much in this world we do not know about and humans can do or create strange things like secret clubs where you have a secret handshake and you know a lot of crazy stuff.  I found a list of 5 of the more mysterious secret societies and I'll pick two to talk about here.  First off, I don't think that The Knights Templar were a secret society, of course depending on your definition of secret societies.  The Knights Templar were a religious order, was protected by the Pope and later had a huge banking empire that many were jealous of.  The reason why we think Friday the 13th is unlucky is because all the French Templars were rounded up on that day.  Yes, they did get most of the people in the French side of the Knights but they were spread out all over Europe at the time of their supposed demise so the group could still be going on today and we just don't know it.  Next is probably one of the most secretive, The Illuminati.  The group was started up in 1776, something else big happened that year but I can't remember it, and only officially flourished for about 10 to 15 years but many at the time thought that members of the group infiltrated other groups such as The Freemason and may have even been present to help usher in the French Revolution as some at the time thought.  This society is still probably around today, just biding it's time till they can show their true colors.  Here is that webpage; https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar


Some people really want to vote and this lady in New Hampshire wouldn't let anything stop her from casting her ballot.  The young woman was wearing a shirt that said "McCain Hero, Trump Zero" and was told that shirt was not allowed because of a law they have up there saying that you cannot wear anything that promotes one candidate or party over the other.  So instead of going back home to change her shirt, she just whipped that shirt off and then got her ballot to vote.  I'm sure some people working the polls there enjoyed that little show.  I hope they gave her a sticker instead of a pin. that might hurt.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-votes-topless-being-told-190440876.html


I couldn't finish this video on the article, I could feel my blood pressure raising so I stopped it.  I haven't watched the Oscars for years but I did watch it a lot 20 or more years ago.  It has just gotten way too politically correct and shoving their thoughts down our throats.  I am not watching the Oscars or any movie that has to follow this fascist guideline.  Not going to talk about this much so I'll just add the article that has a video if you want to listen to this crap; https://news.yahoo.com/oscars-diversity-rules-progress-or-patronizing-140825533.html


Well now that vile woman is responsible for getting some more people fired, it's not the first people to fall under the weight of Pelosi and it sure won't be the last.  The lady that owned the salon in the controversy last week is now going to shut down her business because of the hateful remarks people have given her since this started.  I do feel sorry for the salon owner, Erica Kious, and I hope she lands on her feet after what Pelosi did to her.  We would welcome Erica in Columbia with open arms, she can start up a salon here.  I know it is not as big a city but at least you won't get slaughtered by taxes here as you would in that horrible state.  Here is the article; https://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-salon-owner-closes-150533892.html


This is such a horrible human being that I am just appalled by the sick things humans can do to each other, this was a baby and I hope this guy gets every bad thing coming his way for what he did.  I can't really talk about this, it's too hideous.  Here is the article; https://news.yahoo.com/us-marshals-oklahoma-police-search-001131113.html 

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!


































Comments

Popular Posts