Still Can't Sleep Much, Made Up, Good Riddance

Hey there all, hope your day is progressing great!  My day has been alright, still dealing with that nasty weather here.  They say we will probably get more snow overnight but hopefully not too much and as long as it stays above freezing it won't stay around for long.  It was above freezing for most of the day today so here is hoping.  I went to the gym early again today because I couldn't sleep, woke up just after 2am and couldn't get back to sleep.  I talked to my doctor today over email and she said that I could take 2 of those hydroxyzine pills to see if that would help me.  As some of you may remember me talking about that I had to look for a new pain doc since mine was getting out of the game.  I seen the new guy on Tuesday and he wants to start me on a plan of meds that are way weaker than what I was on with my old doc, 10mg percocets 3x a day.  I don't think this will work but I am going to give it a little bit to see how it goes.  So anyway, time to get to it!

Conspiracy Theory Day!  So, the democrats and CNN are at it again, making up a conspiracy when there isn't one.  On January 8th Iran launched rockets at an American airbase in Iraq as a response to killing their leading terrorist.  CNN is now reporting that the Trump administration and the Pentagon had lied about there not being anyone hurt in the attack.  The Pentagon worded their response to the attack very carefully and said that there were no casualties.  Now, in military parlance casualties means loss of life, which there wasn't any of that but their were a few people who got hurt and were taken to military hospitals in Germany and Kuwait.  So now CNN is trying to say that the Trump administration lied to the American people.  They sure do want to get rid of that guy but their girl lost last time and she isn't even running, yet.  Here is that article; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-tries-to-create-a-military-conspiracy-theory

I still cannot believe they are trying to bury the president for ordering the attack on that Iranian terrorist.  There are some that are calling this straight up murder of a foreign official.  If I remember right it was President Obama and President Bush who really liked to use drones to kill people they thought were bad people, and Obama killed three American citizens.  I think it was Obama that had the most drone strikes of anyone as of know and it really isn't even close.  Is the world a better place without that Iranian terrorist?  Yes, yes it is.  He was responsible for countless horrors, even to his own people of Iran.  Well, here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-cia-lawyer-soleimani-hit-101840834.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts