Finally, Obi Series Rumors, It's Spreading

Hey there everyone, hope your Monday is starting the week out right!  My day was alright but it was freaking cold here, I cannot express that enough.  The wind chill outside was about at a high of 8 degrees.  The low tonight is supposed to get down to 5 degrees.  I hate this stuff so much, the high tomorrow is supposed to be like 35, never thought I'd love to hear that.  But at least that would be above freezing so it'll help a little.  It's finally happened, my Chiefs are finally going to a Super Bowl, it's only been 50 years, last time they went to the Super Bowl was 10 years before I was born.  Feels really good, after the game I actually had a few tears come down my face, I just couldn't believe it.  I did make it to the gym today and had a good workout, mostly worked on biceps.  My arms are getting so much bigger.  Starting to look like they did when I was in college.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  There are always fake rumors going around the web and you just need to only pay attention to the more reliable.  Something that's as big as Star Wars there will always be fake rumors going around.  Right now there are a lot of rumors going around about the Obi-Wan Kenobi show on Disney+, saying that it is now canceled.  It isn't cancelled and is still planning on coming out in 2021 sometime.  Deborah Chow is still supposed to be the show runner, coming off her directing two of the best episodes of The Mandalorian.  I think this is going to be a great little series because I love Ewan McGregor and really liked his take on Kenobi in the prequels.  Anyway, here is that news; https://screenrant.com/obi-wan-tv-show-cancelled-rumors-false-problem/

I'm actually a little surprised at China because of this new virus outbreak.  That they are being as open as they are is great but I didn't think they would.  Mostly because of how they have tried to cover up stuff like this before.  But anyway, the virus spreading over there is called cororonavirus, it's a new strain not seen before and it spreads between humans.  An animal source is probably most likely though.  It presents as a respiratory illness, so if you have been to China recently and have the symptoms for this then go to the hospital fast.  Here is an article on this; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51171035

Well, that's all for me tonight, I'm ready to get under the covers and get warm.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts