Good Pull, Coming Back Home, More Babies, Another Outbreak

Hey there everyone, I hope the middle of you week is going great!  My day has been good, had a good workout this morning and hung out with a friend for a few hours later on.  I had to go to the mall today after working out to mail something off and decided to go to Target while I was there to see if Orajel was more expensive or cheaper there than at Walmart and it was a little cheaper.  I forgot that I had ordered this stuff on Amazon for tooth pain, it's a Red Cross product and the main ingredient is Eugenol 85%, basically natural clove oil, I think.  Anyway, I tried it and it works really good but don't let it get on your tongue because it burns like crazy and I had to drink some milk to help it out.  I will use it again but this time I will try to squeeze out the excess stuff.  Maybe that'll keep it from burning so much.  I did go to the local card shop and bought a hobby box of cards and I pulled a card that's worth about $400 and the box cost $95 so I think I made a good profit.  So I put it up on Ebay to sell and I hope it does pretty soon.  So, let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  Seems like Marvel/Disney is getting some characters back and will shortly be able to use them in movies or shows for Disney+.  First they have gotten the rights back of their first superhero Namor and Hulk, both from Universal.  Rumors point to Disney purchasing the rights but no matter what, I am glad they are back.  Also, Marvel has works in devolpment of the Defenders characters from Netflix.  So either Disney paid to have them back or they are just going to use them no matter what, even if Netflix wants to sue them for it then I'm sure that Disney would have a problem, at least money wise.  Disney is so flush with cash from just the last few years from movies that have been put out.  No matter how they got them back, I'm just really happy about everything.  Think about Luke Cage working next to Falcon or Thor, that would be great!  Hopefully all these rumors turn out to be true, I don't really think anything is set in stone until Feige or Bob Iger say it.  Here is the article that spurned me on to writing this; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/01/04/rumor-marvel-studios-is-already-developing-projects-with-the-defenders-characters/

San Francisco is now being run by the criminals and that is horrible, it's basically what modern anarchy looks like.  I am not totally sure if it's the horrible state of califonia or just San Francisco but the law does not seem to matter since some "smaller" crimes are not prosecuted anymore and you can't even get arrested for some stuff I'll list off.  It is so sad, San Fran used to be one of the best cities in the United States but it's going down the toilet, which is good because nothing else is going down the toilet.  Now you can urinate or defecate on the street or in a store and you won't get in trouble, maybe get talked to but that's all.  It is so bad there that you can sell drugs right in front of a school, expose yourself to children and now even shoplifting are all legal in the city.  I just watched a video where a small business owner that runs a grocery store says he gets ripped off probably 25 times a day.  He says that homeless people come in to fight him, one lady even bit him.  So why does San Fran even have a police force anymore, they really can't do anything because the police is so handcuffed by these liberal politicians.  Something does need to be done.  Here is that video I found; https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-small-business-owner-021026547.html

What a surprise, a woman in Florida gave birth to two set of twins in one year in 2019.  The woman was pretty surprised because she didn't know that twins run in her family.  She had found out that both of her grandmothers had lost twins so I guess this sort of makes u for it.  I guess he also has a young daughter too, that's a lot of young children to take care of.  Here is the article; https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-mom-birth-2-sets-twins-in-year

China is dealing with another outbreak and this time it's pneumonia but they are unaware of what kickstarted this outbreak.  There have been 59 cases reported in Wuhan, a city in the center of the country, so that is not good because it can spread in any direction.  59 cases may not sound like much but this is China where illnesses can spread very fast because of the population density over there and we have seen things spread fast there.  Another thing that is pretty surprising about the news of this outbreak is that China actually talked about it because they do have some history of trying to cover up outbreaks.  Hopefully this will be taken care of before it starts spreading into other countries and infecting many more people.  Here is an article on this; https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/09/china-pneumonia-outbreak-may-be-caused-by-sars-type-virus-who

That's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts