Cold Day, What Could Have Been

Hey there all, time for a Saturday post.  Just came across something I wanted to talk about and share with all of you.  Before I get to it I'll talk about my day to this point.  It's been alright, I did make the gym and there were many more people there than normal, just wonder how many of those people will still be here next month.  Just worried that a lot of the people there are those that say at the first of the year they will keep going to the gym but it doesn't last very long.  Also, the damn wind here is really brutal, it's coming out of the west and is very frigid.  But at least the sun is out today, that always helps out.  So let me get into the reason for this post!

What The Rise of Skywalker could have been.  This video was done very well by my favorite Star Wars Youtuber named Thor Skywalker.  The title of what originally was, according to his source in the video, was to be Duel of the Fates.  I would have really liked that title more than what we got, it just sounds that much more badass.  The story sounds a lot better as well, I won't be going over everything here as I'll just add the video for you to watch.  Honestly, after hearing about what could have been I'm just that much more jaded with what we got.  This would have been so much better in almost every way.  Here is the video so you can make up your own minds; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsT_Wn9OpwE

That's all this post was for.  I hope you have a great rest of your weekend, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts