It's Broken, Future of Lucasfilm, It's Spreading, Sad Passing

Hey there all, hopefully your week is starting out great! My day has been good and bad, I had a really good workout today but later I broke my laptop screen. It's a pretty long story of how it happened but bottom line is there was a bowl on my laptop and it flew into the screen. It sucks and it'll probably take a few days to get fixed so I won't be back on here till that gets fixed. Cause I hate writing these on my phone. Also cannot link articles while doing this on the phone. Just letting you all know. Let me get to the good stuff! 

Star Wars Day!  Here is some predictions that I wanted to talk about with Lucasfilm. The first one is the change of leadership of Kathleen Kennedy for quite a few different reasons.  It has already been said that Jon Favreau will take more of a role at Lucasfilm along with Dave Filoni. Next has to deal a few websites saying that the Kenobi series is cancelled, it's not but they are just pushing it back a little bit. I have no problem with that because I want them to get the story right. Kennedy came out recently and said that Lucasfilm was done with the whole trilogy set of films. Maybe they will focus more on strong single stories much like Rogue One, which I think is the best Star Wars film Disney has done so far. Lucasfilm just doesn't want to be stuck in a three movie arc all the time. I understand that, go where the story takes you.

Next thing I want to talk about is this big coronavirus outbreak, the powers that be don't want to call it a pandemic yet but I think it is already there now. I have heard of 7 different countries that now have confirmed cases of the virus. This thing is spreading too much, we need to stop travel to and from China at this time. Also, why do most of these virus outbreaks start in China? What's so special about that region, even the Black Plague came from China or east Asia. Hope they find out more about this virus soon. Hoping this doesn't turn into a Spanish Flu issue but it could really fast. 

Not going to talk a whole lot about this cause it is literally everywhere online but yesterday we lost a true great of basketball in Kobe Bryant and his young daughter in a helicopter crash. Very tragic and my good thoughts go out to his family. Don't forget that there were seven other people that perished in that horrible crash as well. 

Well, that's all for me tonight. I hope that each and every one of you have a great day or night, take care. 




Comments

Popular Posts