Rest Day, New Group to the MCU, Terrible Things Going On

Hey there, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  My day was alright, I just stayed home and didn't make it to the gym today.  Just needed a day off, yesterday, I forgot to put this in the blog, I had pulled my right hamstring and just wanted to let it heal up even though it was feeling better.  Sometimes it is good for me to just stay home for a day and not do a whole lot.  I did try calling around to a few places trying to find a less expensive apartment, my lease ends at the end of March so now is a good time to start looking.  Just everywhere I call they don't have anything accessible without steps.  Well, I still woke up late today, about 8:30am and I took that new stuff last night but it might take a few days to really start working.  Plus I need to write my primary care doc because it says on the bottle to take 1 tablet 4 times a day.  I don't think I should do that because I don't want it making me drowsy during the day.  So I only took one tab last night right before getting in bed, although I did sleep fairly well last night.  But anyway, let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  I'm going to write down a theory that has been proposed here that will happen in Phase 4 of the MCU but I'm not totally buying it and I will say why after I have put it all down.  So this theory pertains to the Illuminati in the MCU, if you know much about the secretive group in the comics then you know how cool they are.  The group is made up of 6 members, in the comics every member controlled an infinity stone but I don't think they will do that in the movies since the stones have been basically erased from the main timeline.  This theory posits that the group will be introduced in Doctor Strange 2 after Wanda opens up the multiverse.  The group is then formed by Strange to protect the Earth from a portal opened up by Wanda.  I would love to see this happen, the Illuminati in Marvel is a really cool story line and they can do some awesome things with it in the current movies.  Now, why I don't think it would work, at least not now.  This is a few years before that movie is to come out so some things will inevitably happen in that time frame, new characters will be introduced and such.   I am only saying I do not believe it now because certain characters have not been introduced such as four of the founding members, they can't have Iron Man who was an original member in the comics for apparent reasons, have not shown up yet in Charles Xavier and Black Bolt and Namor and Reed Richards.  The reported team is to consist of Doctor Strange, Namor, Reed, Charles, Black Bolt and Black Panther.  Which is the team from the comics, so that's cool.  What I'm saying, what if something happened between now and then that would stop one of those main characters from showing up in the MCU.  I know that plans change all the time in Hollywood and this might change and I think it will at some point.  But, can't wait for what's to come, here is an article on the Illuminati; https://cosmicbook.news/illuminati-doctor-strange-2-rumors

I read a good top 10 list from Listverse today talking about what Iran is doing to it's own people during protests that have been going on off and on for the last few months.  It's terrible, why aren't we or any other country doing anything about this?  Especially since The United States of America is supposed to be the police of the world even though I don't think we should take that position for any reason.  What's going on there sounds almost like what happened in Germany leading up to WWII, maybe not as bad but still really terrible stuff.  Reports of the Revolutionary Guard coming into hospitals to take people away so they don't get counted as someone killed or wounded against the police force.  Putting this out there really shows these idiots in this country what life is like to live in a police state, because there have been idiots here in America saying that we live in a police state in this country.  It is terrible what is happening to the citizens of Iran and something should be done about it.  Here is that top 10 list; https://listverse.com/2020/01/13/10-horrific-ways-iran-is-slaughtering-its-own-people/

That's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that each of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts