Calls Made, New Series?, Another Drop Out, Better Super Bowl, Exercise is Good

Hey there guys, I hope your doing great on this Monday!  My day has been good, even though I didn't make it to the gym.  I got some things done around here and made a few calls.  First call was to Humana about that dental coverage, I can get that coverage for $14.99 a month which I don't think is too bad but the only dentist that is close to me is over in O'Fallon, which is about 85 miles east of Columbia.  That means I will need to find a ride every time I am getting work done.  I can probably find a group around here that would be able to give me rides.  The other calls I made were about finding another place to live at.  I was able to get a hold of one place that is mailing me an application for me to fill out to see what they would have for me.  The other two places I tried to call there was no answer so I had to leave a message.  Hopefully I'll find out something soon.  Otherwise I didn't do much but do a little cleaning, which was much needed.  I don't get those bursts of energy to be able to do some cleaning so I take advantage of it when it does happen.  So anyway, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  One of my favorite things Star Wars since Disney bought out Lucasfilm was the animated show Rebels and there is some rumblings that there could be a sequel to Rebels.  It is very early on and we don't actually know if this is real or not but it does make a nerd like me excited for what happens in the future.  The series ended with everyone really going their seperate ways, Ashoka and Sabine went looking for Ezra and Thraw, Kallus and Zeb, who are buddies now, are going to live with the remaining Lasat, Hera now has a son to raise from Kanan, who died shortly before the series ended, which I'm still upset over.  There are so many questions on what they could do and who we would follow, since the Ghost team is split up now.  Plus, I'm not sure if this has been confired but the Ghost ship shows up in the final battle in The Rise of Skywlker, who was piloting it.  It could have been Jacen, he would be old enough and maybe he has a new crew he works with.  I would love to see what Ashoka and Sabine are doing looking for Ezra and Thraw.  I had figured that they both died but Jedi can survive a lot of things a regular human cannot.  At least that's what Samuel Jackson says and I think he is right because George Lucas backed him up.  Anyway, here is an article on this; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/01/03/rumor-star-wars-rebels-sequel/

Real quick, another one bites the dust in the race for the nomination, Julian Castro.  He says that it just isn't our time, don't think it ever will be yours.  The best he could hope for is a spot on whoever does win the nomination, in their cabinet, that is if they win the White House and I don't think that will happen.  He didn't have much of a shot anyway, good luck Julian.  Plus I don't think we were going to vote for a guy named Castro.

Another quick one.  At least this years Super Bowl will be better, mostly because the Patriots got knocked out of the first round of the playoffs.  At least that's how a lot of people feel because they hated always seeing the Patriots there and I am glad they are not also.  It does get boring seeing the same team over and over again.  My pick this year is the Kansas City Chiefs taking on the Green Bay Packers.  Next week will find out if I'm right or not.

We all know that our cells will die or shrink as we age and there really isn't much to stop or even slow this down, it's just part of aging.  So it shouldn't be a surprise that our brains can also shrink a little as we age.  But it has been shown and proven that exercise can actually stop your brain from shrinking, it is now know that cardio is better at stopping or slowing this down.  But weight lifting can also help your brain out too.  So we know that exercise is good for heart health, now we know that it is good for out brain health.  I found an article that talks about this and it goes into good detail about this; https://www.salon.com/2020/01/03/exercise-stops-your-brain-from-shrinking-researchers-say/

That's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts