Bad Sleep, New Group, Terrible Story, Everything is Deadly

Hey there all, I hope your mid week is going great!  My day hasn't been that bad, I didn't sleep very well again as I woke up at 2:48 am this morning.  Wish I could get this sleep thing under control to where I would wake up around 6 am or so.  Oh well, I've been through worse.  I did make it to the gym today but didn't work on anything specific but did do some new shoulder workouts I had seen on a good site.  I felt it pretty good, it is tough to work the shoulders when you are a wheelchair user because you want to build muscle but you don't want to hurt your joints or ligaments or you won't be able to push the chair.  Just go around in circles.  So when I work on the shoulders I normally use smaller weights than normal.  So anyway, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  It seems what I wrote about a little while back is coming true, the Thunderbolts are coming to the MCU in the Falcon and Winter Soldier series on Disney+.  I think this will be a good property to bring to the screen.  MCU Cosmic is where I am pulling this from and they talk about how Baron Zemo will be the villain of the series and he was one of the groups leaders in the comics so he could always reprise his role.  Also Taskmaster is being introduced in Black Widow in a few months so he might be part of the team.  Wonder who else is going to be joining the team, hopefully Red Hulk.  Anyway, things that might be on the way.  Here is that article I pulled this from; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/01/20/the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-rumored-to-introduce-the-thunderbolts/

Here is the warning, this is disturbing so proceed with caution.  A woman in Arizona admitted to killing three children in her care by smothering them.  This is actually hard for me to write about, just can't believe that there are people like this in the world.  The oldest of the children was just 3 years old.  She did this while her partner and another woman where in the house without them knowing about it.  It says that she had an addiction to meth, but didn't say if she was on the drug during the murders.  Meth is a horrible drug and I could see how that influenced her doing what she did.  I don't know why they would even give her a bail, a way to get out of jail because she would certainly run as she has nothing holding her Arizona.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-mom-accused-killing-her-045201480.html

Everything in Australia is trying to kill you and now a new threat is back, the funnel web spider, a nasty looking foe.  They have had to deal with so much lately with the wildfires and then torrential rain and hail and smoke chocking the bigger cities.  I've always kinda wanted to visit Australia but I value my life a little too much.  Here is an article on the spider, be careful down there; https://www.yahoo.com/news/deadly-funnel-spiders-descend-battered-124146771.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts