Just Alright, Different China, Service Over Emotional

Hey there all, I hope your week is ending in a great way!  My day was alright, not great but just alright.  I drove my friend over to a place close to St. Louis to pick up her new vehicle and I am pretty sore and tired.  I get sore when I'm stuck into a vehicle driving for too long and I'm tired because I still haven't been sleeping great, it got better for a few days but I'm back to not sleeping real well.  Oh well, I've been through a lot worse.  I'm thinking more and more about doing a vlog, would you all watch it if I did that?  Let me know.  I will probably start it off talking about my medical journey, it won't be the same as my book but it will be a little different.  Teeth are still bad but I finally have a dental plan that I wasn't aware that I could get and I will be seeing that dentist over in O'Fallon but I can't get anything done until after the first of February because of insurance stuff, not really sure but it's alright.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Alternate History Day!  This is a scenario I have thought about a lot, what if the communist lost the Chinese Civil War and the Nationalist had won and the communist had to retreat to Taiwan.  As the video says, technically the war is not over.  It seems you can't really go a week now unless you hear something about how China wants to crush Taiwan.  Some people now do not know that Taiwan is actually the Nationalist of China.  It would not be easy for China invading Taiwan, mostly because there is a treaty between Taiwan and The United States of America.  Plus a lot of other countries would come to the help of Taiwan.  Just looking at a map of the size between the two countries you notice that mainland China is much larger than Taiwan, which is a fairly small island.  I don't think there would be the animosity between China and America right now, I think things would go a lot more smoother.  China might even be a strong ally and it would keep us out of certain conflicts such as Vietnam.  Like the video says, the Korean War would still happen but it would have actually ended, instead of being just basically a cease-fire it is now, and China would not back up the North Korea.  Here, I'll let the video explain it, it follows my thoughts a lot; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOKw7TUkw0

I don't have any article or video to add after this, just something I want to say.  Service animals and emotional support animals are two very different things.  Service animals are needed for the person with one, whether that person is in a wheelchair, is blind or whatever.  An emotional support animal, which is kind of an oxymoron because any pet can be considered an emotional support animal, the whole reason for owning a pet.  Service animals serve an actual service for the person needing the animal to help with everyday things.  Service animals can go anywhere the person goes because that animal, normally a dog, is needed for something to where an emotional support animal is not needed as in a life or death situation.  I get so tired of people not understanding this, it should be common sense but then again common sense is something in short supply right now.  I am glad that I have seen or read about companies standing up for this lately.  Recently I seen on the news about how Delta refused a person to bring their pet opossum, which is a wild animal no matter what.  Dogs can be trained fairly easily compared to other animals.  So, that's just my opinion on this but I really wish other people would understand this.  Also, if you see someone out with a service animal, do not try to pet it as the animal is working at the time. 

Well, that's it for me tonight, gonna try to get this sleep figured out.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts