New Year, Someone New for WandaVision, Mandalorian Speculation, New Apple, Losing People

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope your day is going great and you aren't too hungover from the nights festivities.  I didn't go out and do anything and was asleep by 10pm, I'm so lame sometimes.  I like to say it's being more responsible but that is boring sometimes.  I had a pretty good sleep actually and woke up about 5:30am or so.  I did make it to the gym but I did take too long this morning getting out but that's alright.  Better late than never.  Had a good longer workout today, wanted to try something different but never got to it, there is always tomorrow.  Otherwise I didn't do much else, I did do a little editing work on my book today but not a whole lot.  I am just so worried about this book, getting it done right.  Guess I shouldn't worry that much but it's hard for me to stop once I have started worrying, oh well.  I guess it's time for me to get into the good stuff!

MCU Day!  WandaVision is shaping up to be a pretty cool series.  A few things about the new Disney+ show.  First off, I just read from a good source that WandaVision is going to be releasing sooner than 2021, it will premiere sometime in 2020.  So that's pretty cool.  The second news is really big.  It is said that  Doomstadt is said to be shown, that is the birthplace of Dr. Doom.  His mother, who was a powerful sorceress named Cynthia Von Doom.  It would make sense because Wanda is going to be battling or at lest looking around, Agatha Harkness.  This is really cool news, this means that we are that much closer to Marvels greatest villain being shown.  I don't think Victor Von Doom will show up, it's just a little too early for him to make an appearance but we could at least get some talk about the guy.  I think he should wait to show up until Black Panther 2 or maybe a little later like the next Avengers movie.  No matter what I think Disney/Marvel will do great with his big unveiling.  Here is an article on this; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/12/26/wandavision-dr-doom-fantastic-four-mcu-series/

SPOILERS ahead for Mandalorian, even though I'm going to talk about what could happen.  A little speculation about the Mandalorian show on Disney+, what I think could happen going forward.  One of the bigger things I think could happen is that the Mando will get the Darksaber at some point and use it against Moff Gideon.  What would be really cool is if baby Yoda was able to use that thing, I'd love to see him do some flips and jump around.  Probably won't see that, I am not sure at what age does his species mature enough to really move around.  We know that baby Yoda can walk but that's it, haven't seen him do a lot of moving or emoting.  I also wonder if there will be a time jump from season 1 to season 2, I'm sure we will find out in the next few months more about it. 

This is probably one of the dumbest calls I have ever heard of, there are people calling for the abolition of the police force.  And these are not just activists or criminals but there is, at least in one case, a person that is on the city council board calling for the police to just go away.  Like the guy says in the video that I'll add, the more wealthy people in a neighborhood will rise up and create a private police like force.  Because when in a vacuum the group of people with the most power and ability to create chaos wins over the ones that cannot do the same thing.  Basically what a lot are calling for is anarchy and that doesn't work, only in fiction books or in your own imagination.  Some are calling for this because they see the police as a race hating group, or more specifically white people that hate black people and will hurt them at every turn.  That isn't the case at all, I'm sure there are some police out there that are racist, but not the majority of them.  Just like any profession, you have good and bad ones and police are no different.  One thing I think these police forces need to do a better job at is weeding out the bad ones so they don't get to put that badge on their chest.  I can only see this going a bad way, call me pessimistic, most people do anyway.  Here is that video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/calls-growing-abolish-police-cities-140248927.html

So here is a short one, just to let you all know about it.  There is a new type of apple out there called the Cosmic Apple and it's really good.  I tried one recently and really liked it.  It took awhile to come to stores because it is a cross between two different apples.  Try it out sometime, here is an article on it; https://www.foodbeast.com/news/cosmic-crisp-new-super-apple/

Another state I am not fond of, Illinois, for a lot of reasons.  Your radio skips when driving on roads in Illinois.  But anyway, time to get serious.  For the 6th straight year and the most in the last decade, Illinois has lost the most population of any state in the unionl  This last year they lost .4% or a little over 51,000 people.  Since the start of the decade they have lost 1.2% or 159,000 people.  Why don't the politicians wake up that are running the state or otherwise it will be in the ground before you know it.  Plus, they could lose voters for the Electoral College if they keep this pace up.  One thing about Illinois I have been saying for years is that Chicago and the rest of the state are completely different, almost like Chicago should be it's own state.  Plus they need to lower taxes there, maybe more people will stay.  Not even legalizing weed has helped them out much.  There were two states that have been seeing a population increase and that's Texas and Florida.  Those two states have one thing in common, no income tax law.  Maybe more places will adopt that soon.  Here is an article on that; https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-illinois-population-loss-census-release-20191230-grrid2pgtbenppwrgprzg3fuhe-story.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






































































Comments

Popular Posts