Spoiler Free Review of The Rise of Skywalker

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great day!  I'm going to write my The Rise of Skywalker review but first I want to talk about my day a little bit.  My day started out a little tough, I woke up too early again and decided to get productive.  Don't get those feelings to be productive very often so I try to take advantage of it.  Then I decided to go to the gym a little early and while I tried to get into my van I fell flat on my bottom.  That ground was pretty cold but help finally came after about 20 minutes but I made it in.  Then I had a good workout at the new location of Planet Fitness.  So anyway, on to it!

The Rise of Skywalker spoiler free review!  Fan service, fan service, so much fan service.  I'm not complaining at all, I'm all for that.  I really did like the story and thought this episode was much stronger than the other two in the series.  Rogue One is still the best Disney Star Wars movie but this one was the best episodic movies.  There were some really cool spots that people went crazy for in the theater and that got me going for them.  Some really cool force powers were shown that we have never seen in live action before, so that was pretty cool.  I was a little dissappointed with the Knights of Ren, I was really hoping to see them do a lot of stuff but don't see much till towards the end of the movie.  I'm glad we got a little backstory about Snoke and that there is now a comic about the life of Snoke.  It may not have been a huge backstory but it was something that satisfied me.  Rey did a lot of things we all hoped and wished to see Luke do at some point, knowing how powerful Luke was.  Of course there were a few spots I didn't really like but I just tried to ignore those.  There was even a small Goonies spot, at least that's the first thing I thought of.  But overall I think this is a good movie, if you like Star Wars you will like it.  At least I hope you do.  Hope you all liked this short review, hope you enjoy it.

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts