Better Sleep, Mandalorian is Really Good, Helpful Tips, Same Story

Hey there all, I hope your Monday is starting the week off right!  Today is the last Monday of 2019, the year and decade are almost over and a lot of people like to look back but I think we should look forward instead.  I have found out that looking back can be harmful if you do it too much but if you do only look at good things in the past decade like favorite shows, movies, sports and not anything negative.  People that look back too much are usually not as happy as people looking forward.  I finally got some sleep last night, almost 8 full hours, hopefully I can get two nights in a row which would be great.  I know I haven't said this much but I have been making it to the gym everyday except for on Christmas Day since they were not open.  I have been noticing some good gains I have been getting lately, my upper body is looking real good lately.  So, I'm going to keep it up!  Well, time for me to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  SPOILERS possible ahead, turn away if you haven't watched The Mandalorian episode 8, this is the last warning.  This last Friday was the last episode of the first season and it was really good and I cannot wait for season 2.  There were so really cool call backs in this episode, especially the Darksaber.  For those that don't know much about it, it was a lightsaber formed by the first Mandalorian to become a Jedi thousands of years ago.  Moff Gideon is a really cool character and I think he is perfect to be the big bad of the show going forward.  Just wonder exactly what he wants to do with baby Yoda, still have not heard his real name yet.  It was kinda sad to see IG-11 go but I am sure there will be another IG unit showing up at some point.  Now that Mando has to help baby Yoda either find his homeworld or other Jedi, even though he doesn't know much about the force, we might get to see where Yoda comes from, what planet it is.  On Friday we got confirmation from Jon Faveau that season 2 will be starting up in the Fall of 2020.  From what I have heard and read is that they are pretty much done shooting, wish it would get here sooner.  It seems as though Disney didn't really think out their strategy all that well since we are going to be waiting for awhile till much comes out.  We do have the last season of the Clone Wars animated series coming in Febuary sometime but that's really it for original Star Wars programs until the second season of the Mandalorian in fall 2020.  The first Marvel show will premier sometime Fall 2020, still haven't seen exactly when.  So, in my opinion, Disney either pushed it too early or they thought they were ready but were not.  It happens, not everything always works out how you plan.  I am hoping these next few months pass by.  There is still a lot to watch on the streaming service.  There are a lot of people that canceled their subscription to Disney+ after the Mandalorian was overk which I understand but $6.99 a month isn't too much for a streaming service.  I am still thinking about getting the package that includes Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99, that's a steal.  I hope you all are enjoying it and if you wanna talk some Star Wars, hit me up.

I just got done reading a very good article on '23 Tips to Help Get the Best Chronic Pain Treatment from your Doctor'.  It lays out some good things to do if you have an upcoming appointment with a pain doc, especially if they are new to you.  One of the best things you can do is build a good rapport with the doctor so that way you are both coming from the same and trying to get to the same place, no matter what it's for.  That also makes the appointment go by smoother and it keeps you from arguing and finding another doctor for pain, which can be harder nowadays with addicts and such doing things like "doctor shopping".  "Doctor shopping" is where a person goes from doctor to doctor figuring out who would give them the best stuff, mainly opioids.  I have fired doctors before but never because they wouldn't give me what I thought was best, mostly because they were stupid or wouldn't listen to what I was saying thinking they knew it all.  Anyway, here is that article; http://nationalpainreport.com/23-tips-to-help-get-the-best-chronic-pain-treatment-from-your-doctor-8842592.html

I know that this is their most obvious play, blame the other party in power, which right now is the republicans and President Trump.  The issue this time is the homeless crisis and it is Bill De Blasio of New York who is calling the president out on this, it's all his fault.  Even though other presidents didn't do much anyway and that includes former presidents Obama and Clinton, who are basically "Gods" of the democrat party.  I am not saying that the current president is totally blameless but I am just tired of these talking points from our so called political leaders.  Learn to take responsibility of problems in your own city that you were elected to run.  All this does is make you look like little crybabies and it makes me sick, I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Here is the article I found this on; yahoo.com/news/blasio-pins-homeless-crisis-trump-155545080.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!


















































Comments

Popular Posts