Better Day, Oldest Marvel Superhero, Might Be Going Away Soon

Hey guys, hope your hump day is going great!  So my day was good, the weather was just a little better today and we finally got some sun.  That helped to melt some of the snow, making it a little easier for me to get around.  Just can't wait until I can finally wash my vehicle, it's so dirty from all this snow.  It is going to be a soupy mess the next few days so I should wait.  Still haven't been sleeping really well lately, I woke up about 4:30 this morning, hope I sleep better tonight.  So anyway, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  Don't have much to talk about there to be honest, it's been pretty slow for Marvel movie news this week with the release of The Rise of Skywalker.  Disney just doesn't want to step on it's own feet by putting out too much news.  I can understand that so I'm going to talk about a character I am really ready for them to introduce, Namor.  Some of you may not have noticed but there were a few times that Namor was referenced before in the MCU.  The first refernce was back in Iron Man 2 on a map in the background of a scene with Tony and Nick Fury.  It was located between South America and Africa.  Next was the name of a SHIELD ship that was taken by HYDRA called the Lemurian Star, Lemuria is a fabled continent and in the comics it was a continent that was ruled by Deviants.  Namor fought them.  Then there was a small reference to him in Endgame when Natasha was talking with Okoye and she mentions about an earthquake off the coast of Africa.  That clearly has something to do with Namor.  So I think that Namor will first show up in Black Panther 2 or maybe an end credit scene before the movie.  Hopefully he shows up soon as he is the first Marvel character introduced in the comics back in 1939.  Here is an article on it; https://screenrant.com/mcu-namor-atlantis-references/

I'll just talk a little about this because it's honestly a little hard to follow fully.  A court down in New Orleans just struck down a part of the Obamacare mandate and this case could go all the way to the Supreme Court to see if Obamacare stays alive.  I hope it all goes away, I wasn't a fan of this when it was first passed.  I do like that a lot more people have insurance but it was given to us all wrong and the website didn't even work.  There are still websites from the 90's that work and they couldn't even build a good website just a few years ago.  Here is the article about this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-rules-obamacare-mandate-unconstitutional-224417763.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!  Remember, I will post my The Rise of Skywalker review tomorrow!


























Comments

Popular Posts