Lazy Stuff, Bad Rap, Stupid Stuff, No Last Hope for Democrats

Hi there guys, hope your Thursday has been good!  Seems like this week has been cruisin by faster than normal.  But they say that the days can pass you a little faster when you get older, guess I'm there guys.  Anyway, today has been good to me, had a really good short workout today at the gym and got a few things I wanted to get done but not all of them but there is always tomorrow.  Mark Twain once said, "Never do today what can be put off until tomorrow, never do tomorrow what can be put off indefinitely".  Great guy but I guess he could be lazy when he wanted to.  I really like that saying as use it as a mantra of mine ever since I learned it my freshman year of college.  Maybe that is why I can be lazy at times, some days bring the laziness right out of you, like when it is overcast or maybe raining just a little bit.  We all have days like that and I'm sure there will be days like that coming up soon as it will actually be winter later this month.  But that's all right, we've made it through worse times, we can make it through this.  So, let me get to it!

Conspiracy Day! People of the Jewish faith have been treated unfairly throughout history and many conspiracy theories were attributed to them, most of them have been proven false.  One of the early big fake stories that came out against the Jewish people was the pamphlet called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".  It was originally distributed in the Russian language at the time but was quickly translated over to other languages so they could spread the hate even more.  I have never read this, mostly because by the early 1920's it had been proven to be false, the pamphlet was written in 1903.  If you are curious you can still find it somewhere online, nothing ever truly goes away nowadays.  Even if you hit delete on a pic you took while partying last year doesn't go away, it has been saved on some server somewhere in the world and people do terrible things with those pics.  That's why I don't take a lot of pictures unless I don't care if they are reproduced.  Anyway, back on topic here.  Since that pamphlet came out there has been a distrust of Jewish people that they want to take over the world and the Protocols outlines how that would happen and what they would do.  Even though that work was debunked in 1921 it does seem plausible that people of a certain religious background could form up to take over the world but it would have to be a very large group unless your goal is to take over a tiny country like San Marino, which is a very small "country" surrounded by Italy.  It's mostly one city so it wouldn't take much to overtake it but I'm sure it has a bunch of treaties signed with other powerful nations to come to it's defense, so you might want to think about who you are taking over.  It is unfortunate but Jewish people have been the ones to get kicked for all these years by those looking for a scapegoat to their problems.  Here is an article outlining the International Jewish Conspiracy; https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Jewish_conspiracy

This last Wednesday, or yesterday, depending on what day you read this, the San Francisco 49ers put one of their broadcasters on suspension for saying something really dumb about Lamar Jackson, the quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens who is black.  He commented that when doing a fake hand-off you would be totally faked out because of his dark skin, the dark ball and a dark jersey, you wouldn't be able to see if he had the ball or not.  The man who said this, Tim Ryan, knows that he could have used better words to get out what he meant to get out, it was just so unfortunate.  One outspoken player on the 49ers came to his defense, Richard Sherman.  Here is what he said; yahoo.com/sports/richard-sherman-among-49-ers-defending-suspended-announcer-tim-ryans-comment-on-lamar-jacksons-skin-tone-234159525.html

Here is another, just my opinion, segment.  I really wish the House of Representatives would get back to the more important stuff of governing the country, instead of chasing something that is going to blow up in their faces.  There is no way President Trump will be impeached and I'm not saying that cause I like him, I'm just saying what I think is happening.  The only think democrats have on him so far is a lot of witnesses that do not like the guy and want to see him gone for good.  I think the democrats are now realizing that they do not have a good clear front runner to go against the president in an election and wouldn't win.  The House needs to get back to helping to run the country and forget about this sham of a show they are putting on.  I still think there will be someone who rises up at the last minute to run against the president and will give him a good run for his money because there isn't one that is running now.  Biden is too old and creepy, Bernie is just too old and too much of a communist, Warren is a liar about a lot of things.  I just don't see them winning in 2020, maybe someone will surprise me before next year but I don't think so. 

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts