Good Day, Different Directors, New Film, Another Diagnosed

Hey everyone, hope your week is starting out how you want it to!  So my day has been good, had a real good workout today, I did a few new things today at the gym that I'm going to start to incorporate into my regular workouts.  I've been thinking lately to make a workout plan on paper for myself but that's as far as it's gone, thinking about it.  I may not have driven in a lot of different cities in America but the drivers around here are just nuts.  I think some of it has to do with us having a large foreign born population that goes to college and those people probably shouldn't be driving.  Also I have almost gotten in wrecks with a lot of older people that look to be in their 80's or higher, some of those people shouldn't be driving either because they are more than likely legally blind.  They should have their keys taken away.  The other day a car tried to run me of the road by merging into my lane but that person didn't even look.  Then you have a lot of people playing with their cell phones while driving, that's something easy to not do, just put it down until you pull over or stop somewhere.  It's only a matter of time until some idiot wrecks into me, hopefully that's a long time from now though because I have enough problems. 

Star Wars Day!  One thing that would describe Kathleen Kennedy's tenure as the head of Lucasfilm it would be change and not in a good way.  I know, that first sentence is much like the article I picked out for this but I think it works.  She has been instumental in changing out directors or writers and wanting there to be change that she probably should have left alone.  Now when she fired Lord and Miller from Solo, that was probably a good call because we didn't want to see a comedy Solo movie, even though we really didn't want to see that movie in the first place.  Remember back in 2015 that Colin Trevorrow was tapped to be the director of Episode IX, now known as The Rise of Skywalker, what would it have looked like if he would have stayed on at the helm.  I think this is going to be a big reason for why Kennedy will eventually be fired or let go somehow.  I don't think that Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney, also doesn't like the fact that Kennedy was bringing her politics into Star Wars because as has been said a lot, Star Wars is supposed to be for kids.  So now starts the whole "What Ifs" of how episode IX would have been.  So here is an article that started this; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2486169/what-if-colin-trevorrow-had-directed-star-wars-episode-ix

So they dropped a trailer for the new Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie today and it looks good.  A lot better than that crap they tried to label Ghostbuster a few years ago with an all female cast, because it had an all female cast was not the reason why it wasn't any good, it was just a bad movie.  The director of the original Ghostbusters son is coming in to direct this one so I think it will hold up and turn out good.  It'll probably do well at the box office also, which is good.  Maybe then the Jason Reitman will get more work because of this.   It is supposed to come out sometime in July of next year so we will be able to see soon enough, here is the trailer; youtube.com/watch?v=E47JEgJ2kMM

Here is news of another famous person coming down with GBS, I'm very sorry to all these people that they have to go through some of the same things I had to but I am glad that it is being put out in the spotlight with these more famous people.  I of course hope that everyone has a good recovery from this terrible condition.  The person that came down with this is a guy who was on the Bachelorette named J.P. Rosenbaum and he talks about how you just cannot do normal everyday things.  Now his case does not seem as bad as what I had but anything to do with GBS is very tough and I hope this brings more awareness to the disease.  Here is the article where I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-alum-j-062649465.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts