Snowy Day, The Rise of Skywalker Soon, Pandemic is Coming

Hey there everyone, hope your week is starting out how you want!  My day was alright, even though the weather here was crappy.  Yesterday it snowed most all day and then it's been snowing most of today, never much fun for me to get out in this stuff.  I just get it all over on my chair and then I track it all in the apartment.  That's why my carpets are ruined and it sucks.  That's why I would like to live in a place that was hard floored.  Maybe one day.  Well, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  We've finally made it, it's the week for Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker!  I will be watching this movie on Thursday at 6:30 and will write my review after I get home.  Going to talk to a few friends to see if they are still going or not, should be a good time.  I know a lot of people are upset with the way Star Wars has been run by Kathleen Kennedy and how The Last Jedi went but I still have hope that this last episode of the Skywalker saga will turn out pretty good.  I kind of pride myself on my suspension of disbelief, what you need to have when watching a movie to enjoy it because there are certain things that happen that are not physically able to happen in real life.  Plus, I really like Star Wars and it's going to take a lot more than killing off Luke Skywalker and horrible political stances to deter me from the franchise.  Remember that two of the, what some fans say, is the two worst movies in the series were made and directed by the creator of this universe.  George Lucas created what I and many other fans think is the greatest movie universe.  I am someone that does like The Last Jedi because it fleshed out a few of the characters even if there were a few scenes that were not great.  So here is to a great movie, hopefully!  I don't have anything to add to this, just wanted to talk about the movie a little.

The human world is in serious peril, not at this moment but it's coming sooner than you think.  What I am talking about is a serious pandemic, something like the 1918 Spanish flu, that didn't really start in Spain, but was one of the worst pandemics in history.  There are many things that are leading up to this but I found a list of the top 10 things we need to watch out for.  I think the biggest one is our overuse of antibiotics.  That is why I don't take any until things get real serious, that way the infections that I do get will not become antibiotic resistant.  One of the scenarios that is talked about in this Listverse list is overpopulation but I don't think that is as big of a problem as is talked about for quite a while, maybe when the world population gets closer to 25 billion, there is a possibility that will happen in my lifetime but not sure.  The world will probably hit 10 billion in the next 6 years, at least according to some projections and I do think there will be certain places that will be too overpopulated, such as slums where people live so close and conditions are horrible.  But I don't think it will be as big of a problem in the developed world, where rates of children being born is actually going down a little.  Plus we don't realize how big the world really is.  Well, make up your own mind on this, here is the article; https://listverse.com/2019/12/15/10-reasons-the-next-pandemic-is-on-the-horizon/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts